Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A fantastic wedding gown, to be sure. I love the embroidery on the front of the bodice, and the veil is amazing. I'd love to know exactly how much work went into such a creation! She looks like a fairytale princess. :p

Originally posted by samitude+May 27th, 2004 - 4:30 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samitude @ May 27th, 2004 - 4:30 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madonna23@May 27th, 2004 - 2:57 pm
i guess it's all over...i'm sad because we didn't see them dancing or cutting the cake...but i guess they wanted to keep it private or jtv just didn't show it.
I saw them cutting the cake while watching live stream on the internet. Actually they kind of ran the sword down the whole cake and handed it back. They didn't actually cut it I don't think. As for dancing, do they do that at arab weddings? [/b][/quote]
I was under the impression that at Arab weddings hired entertainers danced to entertain the guests. And then the guests get up and dance afterwards.

They have two bands (a symphony and a traditional band)-I would just assume......

Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania congratulate Crown Prince Hamza's bride Princess Noor during the royal wedding party in Amman 27 May 2004. Hundreds of guests, including several European royals, attended the garden party reception. The 24-year-old heir to the throne, half-brother of King Abdullah II and son of the late King Hussein, and Princess Noor, the daughter of Prince Assem bin Nayef, were engaged and signed their wedding contract at a family ceremony in August

Noor, Abdullah and Rania

Doesn't the gown look like a takchita?

In fact ist the wonderfulst wedding gown I have ever seen! Mutch more simple-but looking classy, for a classy and wonderful bride as Noor is.

Mabrouk for both of them

Jordan's Queen Rania (L) holds the flowers of Crown Prince Hamza's bride, Princess Noor, as the latter's mother-in-law, Queen Noor, looks on during the royal wedding party in Amman 27 May 2004

Rania, P. Noor and Q. Noor

Originally posted by madonna23@May 27th, 2004 - 3:22 pm
i'm so sorry...it's aapimage.com but they are the same pictures as getty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks so much the site is great.... :lol:

Still posting :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much guys for posting pictures !!!!!!!! I missed the live broadcast :( but this is great !
I tried going on the getty and gorbis sites , but they dont let me see anything... most arent even in english....
So pls , pls, pleeeeeeeease with a cherry on top , send in all the pics u can get... !

and if anyone knows how to get or where to get the video from , that would be a BANG !

Love princess NOOR ( crown princess) , the dress is amazing , very modest yet elegant and all that embroidery !!!!!!!! very girlie and un pretensious !

Queen Rania had THE LOOK ! gr8 makeup and amazing dress , must be Elie Saab as usual !

:flower:

I just knew and was 100% sure that Queen Noor would wear Turqoise , she always does and it looks smashing on her .... she seems to be getting younger and younger !

Lovely couple , may they live happily ever after :heart:

Sorry ask this but Prince Hamzeh is Crwon prince??????????????????'''he gona be the next King????????????????And the eldest son of the King?????????
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Originally posted by Noelle@May 27th, 2004 - 3:36 pm
Doesn't the gown look like a takchita?

In fact ist the wonderfulst wedding gown I have ever seen! Mutch more simple-but looking classy, for a classy and wonderful bride as Noor is.

Mabrouk for both of them
you're right ...her gown looks like a moroccan dress ( TAKCHITA ) ... :p

what a beautiful bride! noor seems to be very sweet, nice and confident....

strange that the royal family of sweden will arrive on friday and leave on sunday

noor's was more serious and simple... the other was more like the one we can see in a hollywood wedding :p
also rania's wedding dress wasn't very nice, was it?
(however, she was stunning today!)

can someone post a photo of letizia's outfit today in aman? and please if you can and somebody has one a photo of rania's wedding dress......
thanks in advance

Jordanian Crown Prince Hamza and his bride Princess Noor walk cut the cake during their wedding party

the happy couple

A group family picture taken during the wedding of Jordanian Crown Prince Hamza (5th L) and Princess Noor with King Abdullah II (5th R) and Queen Rania (4th R) in Amman 27 May 2004

group shot

how did you get those images from corbis,i tired every keyword i could think of and yet i cant find any image of the wedding! and will someone tell me what 's the diff between searching in editorial.gettyimages.com and cache.gettyimages.com?

It doesn't look like Marie-Chantal (Crown Princess of Greece). Looks more like Princess Cristina of Spain to me.

Originally posted by mybags@May 27th, 2004 - 4:16 pm
It doesn't look like Marie-Chantal (Crown Princess of Greece). Looks more like Princess Cristina of Spain to me.
that's what i think too ;) and marie chantal is pregnant no!!

I thought it might be her but I was not sure she was there. My, MC does not look pregnant or maybe as Grand Duchess Denise would say "She stopped drinking all of that Greek wine!" :p

Back
Top Bottom