Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau and Aimée Söhngen: October 20 and 22, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hannelore said:
You know who Aimée reminds me off? Charlotte from Sex and the City. That's just looks and style wise of course.

i totally agree hannelore! perhaps that's why i like aimee so much, charlotte was my favourite of sex and the city.

I like her bouquet, and her little bride maids were so cute!

Fantastic, Jess, thank you so much!:flowers: Now, all you need to do is upload the entire wedding of WA and Maxima.:D

Fantastic, Jess, thank you so much!:flowers: Now, all you need to do is upload the entire wedding of WA and Maxima.:D

Well, I've got WA and Máxima's wedding - not completely sure if it's the entire wedding (it runs for about 30mins). When I get the time, I'll split it and upload ;) And I've got some more Dutch weddings too

Thnks for posting that Jess, I am looking forward to the rest! The wedding of WA and Máxima lasted for 2 1/2 hours at least, considering they had a civil wedding first and Dutch Reformed churchservices have rather long sermons (which they probably cut out in the DVD).

Thnks for posting that Jess, I am looking forward to the rest! The wedding of WA and Máxima lasted for 2 1/2 hours at least, considering they had a civil wedding first and Dutch Reformed churchservices have rather long sermons (which they probably cut out in the DVD).

I have the DVd and from all Weddings on it it are only the most important parts of the religious services.

Thanks so much for the clip! Aimee seems to have such a lovely personality.

Your welcome Marengo :flowers: Like Stefan said, only the main parts of the ceremonies are on the DVD, I'll post them when I get a chance to split the file

What song was the entreesong of the religious wedding?

What song was the entreesong of the religious wedding?
Do you mean the song played at the bride and groom entrance? It's the Prince of Denmark 's March, also called Trumpet Voluntary, by Jeremiah Clarke.

It was also played last May during the wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark with Marie Cavallier (when Joachim entered the church).

This is the first time that I have seen photos of this wedding, and I must say that it looked like a very beautiful wedding. They are a very handsome couple.

I thought it was sweet when Aimee cried during "Ave Maria".

I also thought it was sweet when Floris looked at Aimee for what seemed like a long time during the religious ceremony.

Does anyone know how long they have been together before marriage?

I really loved her dress.I first I did'nt like it but,I loved the she way wanted something modest,timeless and traditional.

They both made a beautiful couple!

Last edited:
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Wedding Wednesday: Princess Aimée's Gown

I thought Aimee's gown was absolutely beautiful and timeless. I personally would not wear it but I love it. I love the simplicity of the design and the fabric. The veil is also very stunning. I also thought her outfit at the civil ceremony was very beautiful. Lovely color and design. Nevertheless, Aimee's wedding gown was simply beautiful, modest, and classic.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Wedding Wednesday: Princess Aimée's Gown

I thought Aimee's gown was absolutely beautiful and timeless. I personally would not wear it but I love it. I love the simplicity of the design and the fabric. The veil is also very stunning. I also thought her outfit at the civil ceremony was very beautiful. Lovely color and design. Nevertheless, Aimee's wedding gown was simply beautiful, modest, and classic.

I agree, she is so beautiful. And she wears that difficult-to-look-good-wearing the ears of wheat tiara:flowers:

I agree, she is so beautiful. And she wears that difficult-to-look-good-wearing the ears of wheat tiara:flowers:

Yeah! That tiara is not the easiest to wear.... She sure wore it well and looked stunning.

Princess aimees wedding dress is very beautiful... the wedding seems very familiar

Back
Top Bottom