Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher: September 17 and 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Grand Duchess is wearing an outfit that seems to be Natan at its worst.

A pity that there is so little foreign royalty, only prince Laurent from Belgium it seems.

Last edited:
A pity that there is so little foreign royalty, only prince Laurent from Belgium it seems.

That's a pity was hoping there would be a few of the 'royal spares' at the Religious wedding!

I love Claire's look, with the embroidered (?) dress and the large floral diamond Tiara.
GD Maira Theresa was again generous with her tiaras. She handed out one of the larger ones of her collection. I always think that floral wreath tiaras are perfect for brides.

Ah, wow, these pictures are great.

Thank you so much to everyone posting. :flowers:

Thanks for sharing your pictures & thoughts with us :flowers:
Also "thank you" to everyone else who has posted lovely pictures of the religious wedding ceremony and guests:)

The civil and religious wedding looked abolutely wonderful,everyone seems to be very happy in the pictures and it is lovely that they kept the event very much a "family" event even though there were many people from the press.
Claire Lademacher looked so charming and beautiful,I love every single detail of her dress,hairstyle and flower arrangement! The choice of their wedding car at the civil ceremony was very cute, the BMW Isetta is a true classic and very much adored by many car-enthusiasts and BMW-fans:)

I hope that Princess Claire is going to find happiness and fulfillment in her new position and public role and that the marriage will be a long-lasting & joyful one :)

Congratulations to the newly-weds and good luck :twohearts:

Last edited:
I was surprised to see Pierre and Beatrice there,I had no idea that they were invited.

They look fabulous. Delighted to see representatives from Monaco given that Albert & Charlene are in the USA. :flowers:

Hmmm, beautiful dress and veil .... but not for Claire. It's a very romantic dress but for her a little too girlie. It doesn't match with what she radiates. Just my opinion though.

Anyways, I hope they are lucky.

I don't like the lace, it looks very harsh but the fit itself looks really good on her. She's radiant and looks happy and relaxed.
My guess for the dress designer would be Elie Saab since it's whole design screams his name.

Hmmm, beautiful dress and veil .... but not for Claire. It's a very romantic dress but for her a little too girlie. It doesn't match with what she radiates. Just my opinion though.

Anyways, I hope they are lucky.

Church weddings are the girliest thing I could think of - almost every woman-no matter what social status,educational background,age or nationality dreams about such a fairytale wedding with much flowers, lace and glamourous tiaras!
A little bit of girly-cindarella-style is perfectly acceptable for a bride on her wedding day ;-)
I really liked Princess Claire´s subtle & elegant peplum dress, but I was similarly impressed by her romantic lace wedding dress, she can wear both styles and look great :flowers:

Church weddings are the girliest thing I could think of - almost every woman-no matter what social status,educational background,age or nationality dreams about such a fairytale wedding with much flowers, lace and glamourous tiaras!
A little bit of girly-cindarella-style is perfectly acceptable for a bride on her wedding day ;-)
I really liked Princess Claire´s subtle & elegant peplum dress, but I was similarly impressed by her romantic lace wedding dress, she can wear both styles and look great :flowers:

I wouldn't say that a church wedding is "girly" per se and it can be as opulent or simple as the couple wishes it to be.
About Claire's dress I keep my opinion - beautiful dress but it does not fit her. She doesn't come across as romantic to me, more society-glamorous. A bit fake, harsh. But okay, that is how I feel.

I wouldn't say that a church wedding is "girly" per se and it can be as opulent or simple as the couple wishes it to be.
About Claire's dress I keep my opinion - beautiful dress but it does not fit her. She doesn't come across as romantic to me, more society-glamorous. A bit fake, harsh. But okay, that is how I feel.

I agree with you about Claire. But the dress itself was beautiful, and she looked better in it than Stephanie in hers.

Beautiful outfits (Claire, Tessy and Stephanie) Beautiful pix !!!

I agree with you about Claire. But the dress itself was beautiful, and she looked better in it than Stephanie in hers.

I disagree - Stéphanie still tops my list. Her dress fitted her (still does) and she looked beautiful and beaming in it. Had Claire worn something more simple today (à la Princess Madeleine of Sweden) then I probably would have had a different opinion.

I think Princess Alexandra is wearing the same dress as the Duchess of Cambridge wore (Olympic Games gala or something) but then in another color (DoC wore it in blue, this dress is more purple-blue)

I think Princess Alexandra is wearing the same dress as the Duchess of Cambridge wore (Olympic Games gala or something) but then in another color (DoC wore it in blue, this dress is more purple-blue)

I agree - you just beat me to the post! DoC version was in teal - more green than blue, I think.

I have never seen such a wide range of "styles" at a royal wedding - trouser suit; evening dress; dress and jacket; day dresses; jacket and trousers (with appalling purple hat!).

Only the bride got it right IMO.

Claire's wedding dress is very delicate and it suits her perfectly.

I like the lace dress, the detail is gorgeous. Claire looks like a lovely bride.

Indeed a lovely bride.
Good tiara choice.

I like the picture when the couple comes out of the church, they look so relaxed and happy.

Beatrice Borromeo was by far the most beautiful and best dressed guest. I'm hoping that it won't be that long anymore before we see her as a bride.

Back
Top Bottom