Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher: September 17 and 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Le #PrinceFélix et la #PrincesseClaire de #Luxembourg se sont dit "oui" ce samedi 21 septembre pic.twitter.com/GodlwLFRKs

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Photo de famille au mariage de la #PrincesseClaire et du #PrinceFélix de #Luxembourg pic.twitter.com/qdgwvaZtAy

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Photo fraternelle au mariage de la #PrincesseClaire et du #PrinceFélix de #Luxembourg pic.twitter.com/pWbAMQxzJj

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Claire #Ladermacher et Félix de #Luxembourg ... de superbes mariés ! pic.twitter.com/ipwvAonAuY

Pure People: Felix de Luxembourg et Claire : Spectaculaire mariage religieux dans le Var

Last edited:
Stéphanie and Guillaume's outfits match, the yellow of his tie comes back in the rim of her hat. Very well thought of. And I don't see what is wrong with her outfit, the color looks beautiful on her.

I do wish Claire would have chosen a different dress, her face is too harsh for this kind of romantic, all-detailed one. Félix looks absolutely over the moon and I hope that he (or they) will remain so.

I was 100% sure that Claire would wear a classical, elegant streamlined gown. She doesn't look the "lacy" type at all. She looks beautiful and gorgeous today, but I am not "WOW'd:ermm:.

It's funny because I had very low expectations for Stephanie and she wildly surpassed them, and I had very high expectations for Claire and the exact opposite has happened.

I wish we could have seen the ceremony.

I totally agree. It was a nice outfit, but totally inappropriate for a royal wedding in a Basilica.

Agree. Her outfit was very similar to this worn by Letizia Ortiz on her engagement announcement day, and this outfit was very criticized, because it was more adequate for a business day than everything else.

OMG...you are right! I knew I had seen that pantsuit before! Good catch-

Princess Claire's wedding ensemble is regal and delicate. There is something medieval about it. Overall I think Elie Saab's wedding gowns are exquisite masterpieces that make Sarah Burton's creation for Ms. Middleton look average.

Ms. Borromeo is a stunning lady. I like her hairpiece and hairstyle. I am not sure about her trouser ensemble though.

Grand Duchess Marie Teresa's ensemble is too shiny.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie's and Princess Tessy's hats are somewhat awkward.

It is nice to see Archduchess Marie-Christine and her spouse attending the wedding. Archduchess Kathleen's look is sloppy.

Prince Laurent is in attendance as well. I wonder why Princess Clair decided not to accompany him.

Last edited:
Claire looked amazing! Her gown is so beautiful and now one of my new favorites.

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Le #PrinceFélix et la #PrincesseClaire de #Luxembourg se sont dit "oui" ce samedi 21 septembre pic.twitter.com/GodlwLFRKs

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Photo de famille au mariage de la #PrincesseClaire et du #PrinceFélix de #Luxembourg pic.twitter.com/qdgwvaZtAy

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Photo fraternelle au mariage de la #PrincesseClaire et du #PrinceFélix de #Luxembourg pic.twitter.com/pWbAMQxzJj

Place Royale ‏@RTLPlaceRoyale Claire #Ladermacher et Félix de #Luxembourg ... de superbes mariés ! pic.twitter.com/ipwvAonAuY

(...)

Beautiful photos. But on the third - where is the brother of the bride??? :ermm: All of sibilings with wifes... but missing brother of the bride...

Another bridesmaid on the background --> [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto --> She wear the same dress as Princess Alexandra and... garland of flowers on her head? So all bridesmaids wore the same dress from Packham and garlands of flowers.
And photo number 32 --> all bridesmaids http://www.purepeople.com/article/felix-de-luxembourg-et-claire-spectaculaire-mariage-religieux-dans-le-var_a128470/27#32 and
and another from PPE --> http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=120&id=106389&zoektype=2&search=21-09-2013 France
http://www.purepeople.com/article/f...e-mariage-religieux-dans-le-var_a128470/27#32

Last edited:
The Grand Duchess is wearing an outfit that seems to be Natan at its worst.

A pity that there is so little foreign royalty, only prince Laurent from Belgium it seems.
There were of course more 'royals' as Luxemburg is related to many families and I wonder whether the Monaco representation has anything to do with the young couple's intent to farm in the south of France:whistling: Regarding the Grand Duchess' vivid choice of dress, one can only admire her husband's solidarity!:flowers:

There were of course more 'royals' as Luxemburg is related to many families and I wonder whether the Monaco representation has anything to do with the young couple's intent to farm in the south of France:whistling: Regarding the Grand Duchess' vivid choice of dress, one can only admire her husband's solidarity!:flowers:
I thought that, since Felix and Claire studied in Rome, they might move in the same set of People there as Pierre and Beatrice. It wouldn't be too surpirsing if they met there and became friends.

I think Claire is a stunning bride love her hairup perfect IMO

I'm torn. Overall, I liked Claire's dress, as I did Stephanie's. The fabric on both are exquisite and works of art, as expected from Elie Saab. However, the material doesn't always flatter. Maybe the fit on the bodice is off, but from certain angles, both Claire and Stephanie's sleeves made their arms look slightly bulky on their wedding days. and neither lady has heavy arms. I think I would have preferred to see Claire in something more streamlined like her civil wedding dress (and her arms looked wonderful in that dress), but I loved her hair, makeup and tiara-veil placement.

I had some trouble opening pictures, did get many of them open. My first reaction was that the Claire was beautiful but this was not her very best style. She is tall and regal and she could possibly have had a gown and hairstyle with some upward tending lines? Still, very sweet and lovely. Maria Teresa in her new slimmer body was a real hit. MT's dress was a perfect color.
But MT looked a so short next to the grand loft of her new in-law, Claire's mother.
Tessy as always looked just right. Alexandra--no. Good color but dumpy. Needs straighter lines in dress--that dress with gathered skirt can only be worn well by a slender woman. Beatrice looked elegant--another tall woman, wearing the right kind of clothing for a tall woman, but I have to bow to those who say a pants suit is possibly not appropriate? but this pantsuit was elegant, modest, and I really think she looked superb, even with the feather wrapped around her head. Noah and Gabriel looked cheerful and in charge! The men all looked great--men's clothes are easier to do right? I will look more closely later.

Claire and her dress look lovely! The dress lived up to my expectations, I particularly like the lace detailing. I also like her tiara, very pretty. I don't mind the bridesmaid's dresses, they're nice, but they're not on my list of favourites. Gabriel and Noah look cute in their page boy outfits. In general, I think it looked like a very nice wedding and Felix and Claire look happy.

I found a couple of photos of the ceremony inside the church:

One ~ Two

There was a third photo but the watermark was covering Claire's face, although I'll post it here anyway in case anyone wants to have a look: http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/18...7QTwOoPhuHYsq30GTOCSpgfdmcXocrlsxlSIT1nclUPrU

Edit: Just looked at a close up of the little bridesmaid's dresses and I've changed my mind. I like them. :)

Last edited:

I hope the fact that Felix and Claire will be living in the South of France means that they will be invited to some of the Principality's grand events...like the Bal de la Croix Rouge, the Rose Ball, and the Grand Prix? How cool would it be?

I'd love to see some young glamour at these events for a change!:ROFLMAO:

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 28m
Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor (UK) today attended the Wedding of Prince Félix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg.

I really like claire's look for the church wedding. I'm a little disappointed that she didn't wear the Congo tiara that MT wore, we haven't seen it since her wedding and I thought it would be nice to bring it back because it is so beautiful and delicate. But I'm just glad she wore a tiara at all. Its nice to see that MT loaned Claire the wedding earrings. It looked like a sweet wedding. Congrats to them!

Claire came out of the church without her bouquet so I was wondering what she did with it?

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 28m
Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor (UK) today attended the Wedding of Prince Félix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg.

I think they run in the same circles as Guillaume and Felix. Lady Nicholas' brother was one of Gui's witnesses at his wedding last fall.

Thanks cepe.;)

I'm amazed that so many posters think that Claire's gown is exactly like Stephanie's. With the exception that they are both designed by Elie Saab, they look nothing alike. Stephanie's gown was heavily beaded and laden with sequins. Claire's gown looks to be a beautiful embroidered silk organza with a very, very pale pink underlining.

She is a breathtakingly beautiful bride!

Back
Top Bottom