Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher: September 17 and 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I am not fond of her outfit I think she looked lovely. Her make up and hair was beautifully done and I like how happy the whole family look and relaxed.

thanks for posting the close up pictures from My royals. I can see that the waist is set too high above her natural waist. What a shame!
Other than that, her hair, makeup and earrings were perfect and she seemed so happy.

Very beautiful pics of what seems to have been a very simple, elegant and happy ceremony. Claire looks very beautiful and though I agree that she looks a bit older, the make up highlighted what it had to highlight and she was simply stunning.

LOOL at your comment about Felix's beard, Moonmaiden23, it was too fun:D

They both looked amazing! Congrats to the couple & their families! I can't wait for Saturday!!

Claire is a very beautiful woman and I like the simple outfit she chose for the civil wedding.
But what is happening with Felix, where did the handsome prince go?

The little BMW car was very cute.

Last edited:
Last edited:
She is very beautiful! However, I didn't like the dress, I thought she is pregnant... I loved the car!

Her dress was made by Jan Taminiau, a Dutch fashiondesigner!

Luxembourg's new princess defies tradition in a short wedding dress as she marries Prince Felix with an intimate civil ceremony | Mail Online
The string of European royal weddings continued today as Luxembourg celebrated its newest union this morning.
Prince Felix, age 29, wed his fiancée, Claire Lademacher, 28, with a civil ceremony in her hometown of Frankfurt, Germany.
The bride opted for an understated look—choosing a simple white peplum sheath dress, aquamarine drop earrings, and Ferragamo bow heels.

Luxembourg Prince Marries Girlfriend Claire Lademacher In Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)

Last edited:
She's an attractive woman, but that peplum dress accentuates her hips and isn't particularly flattering.

I'm trying to find the pic where Stephanie is said to look pregnant, but can't find it. She looked similarly months ago. Also we were all sure Tessy looked pregnant 11 months ago at Stephanie/Guillaume wedding. Not a sign of anything there, just the two darling boys.
Claire does look older, and stiff. I guess there is a theme of "just business" at the civil wedding and then the glamour and gorgeousness erupts at the religious wedding. Everyone looked stiff.
The most improved: Princess Alexandra. She not only looked different, she looks pretty, fresh, and enthused.
Sebastian is handsome. Few remark on Sebastian but he's a man now!

What a pretty bride! They look very happy. Claire is already one of my favourite princesses. Looking forward to the religious wedding. :)

Beautiful
I loved the pictures with the car :flowers:

Congrats!!!

Thank you one and all for posting these lovely pictures. They all look so happy. I love the way the bride and groom look at each other!! Youcan tell that they are deeply in love.
I love how the bride looks. Simple elegance, very classic. I'm just not happy about the way her top comes to almost a point on her shoulders. It's like the cap sleeves are too short to fall where they are supposed to. Other than that, she looks very beautiful, and her prince looks very handsome.
I also don't get how a lot of people are saying that everyone looks "relaxed". Really? they are at a wedding! a happy occasion. How else are they supposed to looked? No reason to get stressed and "look" stressed out when you are just attending a wedding. Just seems like a funny comment to me.

Her dress was made by Jan Taminiau, a Dutch fashiondesigner!

Really, it looks more like Natan. I like the dress from the waist up, especially her earrings.

I agree Sydney..I saw no "stiffness" whatsoever. It was just the opposite..everyone looked relaxed and happy.

Claire was beyond gorgeous, I loved everything...hair, makeup, dress and accessories. She and Felix are gaga for one another.:p;)

I didn't like the ugly, weird little car they chose to leave in, but I guess it shows that they have a good sense of humor.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could they not find an Official Civil Monument for their wedding instead of the Kempinski Hotel ?
Great couple such as the Heirs but they will have a completely different life.

Very nice pix, everyone looked good, especially the Great Duchess who has lost a lot of weight. And as usual very beautiful Tessy !

They make a lovely couple,congratulations to the newly weds!

Claire looks every inch a princess and more matured. Luxembourg gained another princess.

Could they not find an Official Civil Monument for their wedding instead of the Kempinski Hotel ?

Oh, but did you not see the photos of the inside of the Villa Rothschild? It's magnificent!

Claire is such a stunning and attractive women. She was really beautiful today, loved her dress for the occasion, simple but so pretty. I also liked her hairstyle, very sophisticated and exquisite but I LOVED the blue earrings, at least some color on the whole outfit.

But there's a thing that it's bothering me, Claire is beautiful, don't get me wrong but there's something off with her face, I think she has diferent propotions from her sides of face, when she smiles it becomes more noticable, from the front of pictures her smile goes more to the left side (in real and not picture is the right side).
Well, I don't want to offend anyone with my statement, neither I want a debate here, but am I the only one who sees that?

But there's a thing that it's bothering me, Claire is beautiful, don't get me wrong but there's something off with her face, I think she has diferent propotions from her sides of face, when she smiles it becomes more noticable, from the front of pictures her smile goes more to the left side (in real and not picture is the right side). Well, I don't want to offend anyone with my statement, neither I want a debate here, but am I the only one who sees that?

I totally understand what you're saying, and don't worry, you didn't offend me. :flowers: I've noticed it too. I just think it adds to her natural beauty even more. She's absolutely stunning! Especially today!

The Villa Rothschild is first and foremost a place were German history was written. The building is considered to be the birthplace of the German constitution and thus the Federal Republic of Germany. Today it a hotel as it was sold by the town of Königstein but within the whole of Königstein, you probably couldn't find a building with more historical significance for Claire's home country.

Back
Top Bottom