Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher: September 17 and 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Prince Felix & Claire Lademacher Civil & Church Wedding

September 17
Civil wedding at 12:30pm at Villa Rothischild Kempinski in Königsstein, Germany.

September 21
Church ceremony at 11:00am in France.

It looks as if the weather is better there than here !!!! Here it is rather cold !

Princess Claire looks wonderful and happy.

Congratulations!

the bride looks lovely! :)
her face looks different than the last time we've seen her though. i wonder if it's just the make up that made it looks so different.

i can't wait for the official pictures and hopefully for a peek of the reception.

congratulations to prince felix and the new princess claire!

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!
The ceremony was lovely. Prince Felix and Princess Claire looked happy.

the bride looks lovely! :)
her face looks different than the last time we've seen her though. i wonder if it's just the make up that made it looks so different.

i can't wait for the official pictures and hopefully for a peek of the reception.

congratulations to prince felix and the new princess claire!

I had the same feeling. she looks slightly older. but it's probably the haido and the make up. but they're so sweet together :wub:

The bride looked lovely although older than than in previous pictures.
And they both looked soo happy! :flowers:

The bride looked lovely although older than than in previous pictures.
And they both looked soo happy! :flowers:

Yes, they both look very happy. congratulation for Felix and Claire, the new Royal Couple :flowers::flowers:. Can't wait to see them in the religious ceremony this Saturday :D

Claire looks absolutely gorgeous...at first glance I thought her dress looked like maternity wear but that was just a bad angle...it's a beautiful dress and she looks like perfection.

I wonder when Felix started wearing a beard?:whistling:

Beautiful pictures and beautiful couple! I wish them all the best! The bride it's seems to be a little bit older, but she is lovely. ;)

Claire normally wears her hair loose with very little makeup, which is why she looks older today. But I think she is just stunningly beautiful.

I think it's fortunate that Felix grew a beard, otherwise he might look like a boy next to her! :lol:

Is she Her Royal Highness Princess Claire of Luxembourg by now? Or she'll only be titled after the religious wedding?

Last edited:
debolded, resized, recoloured

Congatulations Prince Felix & Claire, Luxembourg Royal Family and Lademacher Family.
Claire is a very cute, simple and elegant royal bride.
Princess Stephanie pregnant, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she Her Royal Highness Princess Claire of Luxembourg by now? Or she'll only be titled after the religious wedding?

I think legally she is HRH after the civil service. That's the way it was after Guillaume married Stephanie, the press called her "Princess Stephanie" immediately.

BUT...I noticed at the Nuptial Mass the following morning Archbishop Hollerich referred to her as Comtesse Stephanie until after they had been pronounced man and wife, then during the final blessings he called her Princesse Stephanie.

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures. Claire looks so pretty. I love her outfit and hairstyle.

The whole event looks so relaxed. Simply wonderful.

Congratulations to Claire & Felix. :flowers:

She is a stunner, isn't she?

Nice photos! About the first photo: before I could scroll down it looked as if they were in a coffin LOL!!!! I need coffee

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures:
Wedding of Prince Felix and Claire Lademacher - Civil Ceremony:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Very nice pictures and I like the Steve Urkel like care they drove off in.

Back
Top Bottom