Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher: September 17 and 21, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It might depend on where you live - in Quebec's churches there is a moment when the groom is invited -allowed - by the priest to kiss his new bride.

Yes, I also believe that the church weddings may differ from region to region-there are some very old traditions and some new customs to celebrate a wedding. In Austria is is very common for the priest to say "you may kiss the bride"-this is usually the highlight of the wedding ceremony! In many cases the wedding guests will applaud the new couple after this special kiss,because it is so romantic and emotional :)

That was one stunning young bride! From head to toe, Claire looked amazing!
I wish them all the happiness in the world... :flowers:

Congratulations to the happy couple!! May they have a long and prosperous marriage filled with love and happiness! God Bless!

Congratulation to them! They look so happy together and Princess Claire was one of most beautiful brides what I ever seen

Here is the sketch of Claire's wedding dress:

Pic

Absolutely breathtaking!

I liked Claire's wedding dress. I also liked the dress that Tess was wearing. Liked the style of the dress.

I know it's super secret but I would love to know where Felix and Claire went on their honeymoon. We will likely not find out...it's almost a year after Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding and we still don't know where they went!:whistling:

I like the morning suit Prince Felix wore at his church wedding.

Claire carried a bouquet floral arrangement composed of white blooms.
Absolutely beautiful!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

She was a beautiful btide a fantastic wedding

The best part was when the choir sang Coldplay's Paradise at the 50 minute mark as their witnesses signed the marriage documents. Very hip and modern--perfect for this couple. I'll bet it was HRH Prince Felix's idea.

you are kidding?? Coldplay at a wedding service?

you are kidding?? Coldplay at a wedding service?

I had the exact same reaction. Coldplay? In a Catholic basilica? With the relics of St. Mary Magdalene only a few yards away?!

For me, it completely ruined what sounded like a lovely late summer wedding in Provence.:sad:

I had the exact same reaction. Coldplay? In a Catholic basilica? With the relics of St. Mary Magdalene only a few yards away?!

For me, it completely ruined what sounded like a lovely late summer wedding in Provence.:sad:

Not that I know what Coldplay sound like but they seem inappropriate for a church wedding.

I didn't mind the orchestra+choir version of Coldplay's Paradise. There was traditional music for most of the ceremony. It was much better than the Swedish cover of Rihanna's Umbrella at Prince CP and Princess Sofia's wedding.

she looks really beautiful. the best wedding dress i ever seen. elie saab is really good....

Back
Top Bottom