Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know why the kids of Prince Feisal were all the way in the back, as children of the groom, shouldn't they be somewhere in the front?

Josette

i was surprised to see ayah & ali ,, ali didn't attend the reception but the dinner & ayah is in the states studying , but ali wore the same usual jacket i see in daily life in interviews but in his brother's wedding ???? :blink: How come he must be in a hurry

it seems ali was in hurry ; attended his daughter's birthday and ran then to the wedding :) BTW is not princess alia Tabaa's birthday 15/9 ,it is so hard ..
I was gona say about the gulf royals someone looks like Fazza right? and the wedding took place in Aqaba

Ohh I thought they were already married, but to see this. Zonk, I didn't get why you're surprised about her gown? or Jordanians wear thoubs on the wedding dinner usually?
Yes I think 95% that's Hashem in the back. I loved the idea of making the ceremony on the beach, so romantic, I wish them both a happy blessed life.
Also I think PAlia tabbaa's birthday is on october, I remember she's Libra.

I am surprised at the gown because you usually don't see too many royal brides wearing a strapless gown much less a member of the Jordan Royal Family. IMO its a little too common.

OMG i think am gonna loose my mind ali wears the same jacket in every ocassion sho had ya rby :bang: i wish to see him in change every now & then :ermm:

I am surprised at the gown because you usually don't see too many royal brides wearing a strapless gown much less a member of the Jordan Royal Family. IMO its a little too common.

I'm surprised they insisted on having a wedding and feel sorry for the children. and totally think her dress and tan is very very inapropriate. she looks far from conservative and like katie price...

oh dear

I love the wedding dress, they both look very happy.

I don't like the bride dress or tan or hair :eek:
Sigh...I even didn't like the big bouquet.:whistling:
The only thing that I liked was her jewellery . A gift from her husband I presume...
I'm sorry but maybe I'm :ermm: subjective because I didn't pass the divorce /wedding thing.
And I liked Rania's dress very much :cool: And Muna...:flowers: Lovely Lady.
I hope Sarah will show everyboy (including me) that she deserve to be compared with Alia. Time will tell :lucky:

The wedding was very nice & Romantic too, and both of them look great & happy....plus all who attend the dinner. i am sure they will have a very nice honeymoon .

I love the wedding dress, they both look very happy.
Yes, her dress was simple and very nice, she looked so cute:)

Yes, they all attended ... P Omar is in the pic too :) but where is queen Noor and her children.

Q Noor and her daughters in the States thats why they didnt attend:p

What do you mean? They're already married. Is there to be another wedding reception?

That wasnt a married, it was nekah celebration only>

Last edited by a moderator:
there were Prince Ra`ed and prince Rashid too but they arent in the picture,

the bride looks lovely and happy.
nice to see Prince Faisel children at their father wedding.

If it was a church wedding I do know that it is not quite right for a sleeveless/strapless dress but it is quite common in the Middle-East for a strapless & sleeveless dress. The fact she wore a thoub/long sleeved dress for the nekha is very common but for the wedding her dress was fine.

If it was a church wedding I do know that it is not quite right for a sleeveless/strapless dress but it is quite common in the Middle-East for a strapless & sleeveless dress. The fact she wore a thoub/long sleeved dress for the nekha is very common but for the wedding her dress was fine.
which dress the reception or the dinner one i preffered the reception one more because the dinner one looked bad at her especially she had a dark skin may be she was on a holiday or sth :ermm:
the bride looks lovely and happy.
nice to see Prince Faisel children at their father wedding.
she do look lovely not as much as alia looked at her wedding (alia tabbaa) she she was such a marvel but sarah i think she normal but cutey :flowers: anya ways wish her alllll the best in life maybe alia wasn't good enough but i love her & still do
Ohh I thought they were already married, but to see this. Zonk, I didn't get why you're surprised about her gown? or Jordanians wear thoubs on the wedding dinner usually?
Yes I think 95% that's Hashem in the back. I loved the idea of making the ceremony on the beach, so romantic, I wish them both a happy blessed life.
Also I think PAlia tabbaa's birthday is on october, I remember she's Libra.
yes he was i feel fahdah too was there but tried to hide her self with hashem how nice of her :bang: why hiding islam didn't say that for devoted women apologies to all of u this thread is concentrated on prince faisal & p.sarah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

I agree with you, She does not look like a royal Princess at all, her dress looks like a celebrity wedding dress,shocking indeed! No class to the dress to suit a princess whatsoever!

I agree with you but my friends tell me that 90% of wedding gowns that are sold today are strapless.

most of the Jordanian Brides wearing a strapless during their wedding! strange for me to hear that you had some comments on that!!

Their Highnesses, Prince Faisal and Princess Sarah, look very happy indeed. They also make a very good team together. They work very hard for Jordan and that's exactly what our country needs right now. My best wishes to them!

most of the Jordanian Brides wearing a strapless during their wedding! strange for me to hear that you had some comments on that!!
Not only in Jordan !!! i think many brides in our world prefer it :)

I love her dress .. very simple :)

They both look so good together, really happy. Congratulations! :flowers: I am delighted that Prince Feisal's children were all there, it may not have been easy for all of them, but it shows that they care for their father's happiness. I wish them all the best in the future :flowers:

prince feisal and his bride looked very happy
but i think she was away over in her skin tanning color regarding her strapless wedding gown she's originally from lebanon and it's quite normal for the lebanese to wear such strapless wedding gown even in Jordan were people are more conservative than the lebanese people they tend to wear strapless and backless wedding gowns and it's getting socially acceptable in Jordan cloths and wears restrictions are disappearing day after day it's becoming socially acceptable to see girls and women walking down the streets with strapless dresses

which dress the reception or the dinner one i preffered the reception one more because the dinner one looked bad at her especially she had a dark skin may be she was on a holiday or sth :ermm:

What do you mean reception or dinner? The white dress, the wedding dress.
Are there other pictures I am missing form the September event? :ermm:

Wedding Dinner:):):) lovely dress :)
ImageShack Album - 2 images
King, Queen attend dinner banquet on the occasion of Prince Faisal, Princess Sara wedding

For newspapers only... Aqaba, September 16(Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday attended a dinner banquet held in Aqaba on the occasion of HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and HRH Princess Sara's wedding. The ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Qabbani family.

It is nice to see PF`s children attending:)
Gosh, most of the JRF look as if they are swallowing a frog!

People, please, tell me what is the difference between the weddings on May 24th and September 16th? Weren't they married already, so why another celebration?

How???????????
IMO, the JRF don't look naturally happy, I think it is a case of mixed feelings as Princess Alia is so well liked by them. My opinion, no scientific proof...

People, please, tell me what is the difference between the weddings on May 24th and September 16th? Weren't they married already, so why another celebration?
The May 24th wedding was a marriage contract signing ( Nikah ceremony in Islam) while the September 16th one was a celebration (weeding party or dinner).

IMO, the JRF don't look naturally happy, I think it is a case of mixed feelings as Princess Alia is so well liked by them. My opinion, no scientific proof...
Perhaps .. i cant judge only from the pics :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom