Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
o its her mother looked veyr like farah pahlavi to me lol.

Well said! The resemblance is so obvious, though I couldn't think of which person she resembles. May I just say here how much I loved Sarah's wedding dress? The beauty and simplicity of this dress totally blew my mind! :flowers:

1. Why didn't P. Ali and P. Haya attend the wedding?
2. Is a marriage contract like a prenuptial agreement...(ie: if the marriage ends in divorce you get...I get..)

I think it is impossible for us to know the exact answers to your questions.:ermm: We can just speculate unless they, themselves, daclare the answers, which also seems improbable for now. :whistling:

Well said! The resemblance is so obvious, though I couldn't think of which person she resembles. May I just say here how much I loved Sarah's wedding dress? The beauty and simplicity of this dress totally blew my mind! :flowers:
I am not sure about the resemblance, but I liked her wedding dress, too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they signed a prenup too. I don't think they'll ever release this information though.

Does the first image is her mother
I expect that a woman with her child as her sister?
The ceremony was in Aqaba
thank you Dear

Does the first image is her mother
I expect that a woman with her child as her sister?
The ceremony was in Aqaba
thank you Dear
No not her mother sana .. You can see her mother and father behind her in the official pic and in many other pics:) the ceremony took place at Zahran palace -Amman not Aqaba.

reeeda you are prefect :flowers::flowers: many of the women in the pics look like her ! i guess she has many sisters and yes one the tables they are "Aqaba " . I guess the pics were taken by a guest also ...
Thanks:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers: I agree with you xavi .. perhaps a relative or friend of P.Sara:)

Oh my, excellent art de la table! Thanks, dear Reeda!:flowers: All of them look lovely.:)
Have you guys heard anything about their honeymoon? Or they're already back and I missed this episode? :blink:

Oh my, excellent art de la table! Thanks, dear Reeda!:flowers: All of them look lovely.:)
Have you guys heard anything about their honeymoon? Or they're already back and I missed this episode? :blink:
Thanks Dear :flowers: I think they are not in Jordan .. perhaps enjoying their honeymoon or with KA in the US:)

Thank you for the quick reply, Reeda! In case they're on their honeymoon, I hope they're having a great time!:flowers:

So they will celebrate their wedding next Thursday.

Wedding Dinner:):):) lovely dress :)
ImageShack Album - 2 images
King, Queen attend dinner banquet on the occasion of Prince Faisal, Princess Sara wedding

For newspapers only... Aqaba, September 16(Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday attended a dinner banquet held in Aqaba on the occasion of HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and HRH Princess Sara's wedding. The ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Qabbani family.

It is nice to see PF`s children attending:)

Last edited:
It's nice to see Princess Ayah attending the celebration. Maybe she is now ready to accept the new life of her father.
I miss QNoor's children and PRym.

I guess royals whom attended the 1st ceremony are missing ; glad to see prince ali and sure the kids .... seem to me the twins are there also ..

I guess royals whom attended the 1st ceremony are missing ; glad to see prince ali and sure the kids .... seem to me the twins are there also ..
Yes, they all attended ... P Omar is in the pic too :) but where is queen Noor and her children.

I wasn't surprised to see Omar - he already attended the first ceremony. But I didn't expect PFeisal's daughters.
Concerning PPHamzah and Hashem, are they out of the country at the moment?
I have to admit that the bride looks stunning in the pics.

A bit surprised about the strapless dress but they both look happy. Sara looks a bit like Christina Milan.

No Haya, Aisha (or is that her with her head turned), Zein, and what does Ali have on?

Not surprised that Noor or her children aren't there.

well queen noor's kids attended the engagement ( Hashim ) and the Nikah ( Iman and Hamzah ) I guess they are not in the country otherwise sure will be there ...
about ali I started to hate this repeated jacket .... Sarah 's gown is nice but needed other fresh make up

i didn't expect to see sush celebration for their Marriage and that was a good surprise.
the bride looks beautiful,PFeisal looks happy.
glad to see PAyah and the twins at the wedding.
i think i saw PHachem in the back?

Nice pictures. I liked the bride's first dress better but this one is pretty as well.
In the group picture I see see Farah Daghistani and her husband, Prince Asem and his wife, Princess Alia bint Hussein. I wish we had more pictures of the guests and what they were wearing.

No Haya, Aisha (or is that her with her head turned), Zein
I think that's Princess Zein with her head turned.

Nice for them to publish the pictures right away. I didn't think their would be a wedding ceremony for some reason after the religious ceremony & dinner.

Undecided about the dress & brides hair yet though it was nice to see her in some evening jewelry which is rare for the family to wear such size necklaces IMO

Wedding Dinner:):):) lovely dress :)
ImageShack Album - 2 images
King, Queen attend dinner banquet on the occasion of Prince Faisal, Princess Sara wedding

For newspapers only... Aqaba, September 16(Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday attended a dinner banquet held in Aqaba on the occasion of HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and HRH Princess Sara's wedding. The ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Qabbani family.

It is nice to see PF`s children attending:)
Heyyy...Did i see fahdah & hashem at the back row ?

I wasn't surprised to see Omar - he already attended the first ceremony. But I didn't expect PFeisal's daughters.
Concerning PPHamzah and Hashem, are they out of the country at the moment?
I have to admit that the bride looks stunning in the pics.
i was surprised to see ayah & ali ,, ali didn't attend the reception but the dinner & ayah is in the states studying , but ali wore the same usual jacket i see in daily life in interviews but in his brother's wedding ???? :blink: How come he must be in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom