Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am quiet shocked to be honest that PF is married to someone else other then Princess Alia, i know many of you keep saying he needs to be happy and everyone needs to move on, but i keep reading the headline of his marriage and cannot believe that the day has come where his is married to someone else and he seems happy! like nothing has happened!! what a shame, lets hope this one will last, mind you the first one lasted a whole 20 years and still wasnt good enough for him, somehow i think i'll be saying "what goes around, comes around" soon!!!!

All these things are over now shy.P. Faisal and Sarah are married now.I think we should wish them all happiness in their lives. :ermm: Hope Sarah and P.Faisal will succeed in creating a normal relationship with the children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its time to move on.

As Reeda2000 has pointed out...Prince Faisal is remarried. Honestly, I can't imagine its good for Princess Alia and the children to point out that Faisal and Alia aren't married anymore. And that Faisal is married to someone else. Its not like they don't know.

How can they move on if we don't?

I woner where is princess Muna`s father.. he did not attended.

Its time to move on.

As Reeda2000 has pointed out...Prince Faisal is remarried. Honestly, I can't imagine its good for Princess Alia and the children to point out that Faisal and Alia aren't married anymore. And that Faisal is married to someone else. Its not like they don't know.

How can they move on if we don't?

well i know that they are married now and yea everyone needs to move on, but i am only saying that i didnt expect them to divorce let alone see PF married to somone else. But i guess nothing can be done. I dont think that anyone needs to point out that PF and PA aren't married anymore, the childern can see that themselves and the fact that their father is married to someone else will remind them of it for a while regardles what enyone else says!

Dear Shy, I can really understand your disappointment. It is apparent that you feel for Princess Alia and her children. However, you shouldn't worry so much. Princess Alia is not a weak victim, because there are people who support her and appreciate her great efforts for Jordan, like you.:flowers:Moreover, she has wonderful children. Of course it is usually hard to accept such major changes in life. On the other hand, there is Prince Faisal and Princess Sarah. If there had been a little possibility for P Alia and P Faisal's marriage there wouldn't be a Princess Sarah today. I think it is time to move on and let both Princess Alia and her children calm down and enjoy some peace and quiet for a while. :ermm: That's the only way to help them I can think of now. :ermm::hug:

Thank you wingsofsky.

Its interesting how people talk about Princess Alia's well being but yet we keep bring up something that is possibly very distressing for her. I am sure yesterday wasn't an easy day for her.

I do wish the couple happiness in their marriage and I wish the children peace as they deal with this new transition in their lives.

Just watched Independence day celebration on Jordan TV and Prince Faisal and his new wife were among the royal members that attended!

Dear Shy, I can really understand your disappointment. It is apparent that you feel for Princess Alia and her children. However, you shouldn't worry so much. Princess Alia is not a weak victim, because there are people who support her and appreciate her great efforts for Jordan, like you.:flowers:Moreover, she has wonderful children. Of course it is usually hard to accept such major changes in life. On the other hand, there is Prince Faisal and Princess Sarah. If there had been a little possibility for P Alia and P Faisal's marriage there wouldn't be a Princess Sarah today. I think it is time to move on and let both Princess Alia and her children calm down and enjoy some peace and quiet for a while. :ermm: That's the only way to help them I can think of now. :ermm::hug:
Yes very true wingsofsky, am sure she's got many people supporting her and hope to see her back to her normal duties soon!

I think Princess Alia decision to allow her son to attend her ex's wedding is a brave one and this shows her decency as a mother and a waman!

I think it unfair that some would believe that a young man like Prince Omar would have to be "allowed" to attend the ceremony, I believe Prince Omar is capable of making his own mind and upholding Hashemite traditions of honor and duty. I think he made a very brave choice, let us not take that away from him.

His father had 4 weddings ; I don't remember if they were critics about that. But the winner is Princess Muna put in silence for years ant now in the highlight.

I think it unfair that some would believe that a young man like Prince Omar would have to be "allowed" to attend the ceremony, I believe Prince Omar is capable of making his own mind and upholding Hashemite traditions of honor and duty. I think he made a very brave choice, let us not take that away from him.
I agree with you Fadel Abdullah .. This does not mean that his mother prevented him from attending the wedding just think that he had decided that himself to be with his father, despite of his dissatisfaction with this marriage.

Last edited:
What i meant by "allowed" is that am sure that he asked his mother whether she would mind or not, i know that he is old enough to make that decision but am also sure that his mother's feelings were also considered!

What i meant by "allowed" is that am sure that he asked his mother whether she would mind or not, i know that he is old enough to make that decision but am also sure that his mother's feelings were also considered!
At least it may be said that she isn't trying to make psychological pressure. :flowers: Some women do that, but we are talking about Hashemite Family and all members of this family(including in-laws) are noble and educated enough to respect their children's decisions. :)

I too respect Prince Omar's decision. It could not have been easy. I think his whole family are very proud of him. He acted in the best of Hashemite tradition. i hope Princess Ayah recovers soon. It is unfortunate Prince Feisal's daughters were all out of Jordan but guess that could not be avoided as such an event must have been planned a couple of weeks ahead. Wish the whole JRF the best, especially on Jordan's Independence day :flowers:
I completely agree with Fadel Abdullah. Prince Omar must have been the source of joy and pride for his father, His Highness, Prince Faisal during the wedding, and he is always the delight of his father's eyes and the life& soul of his family. :) Of course I shouldn't forget our lovely little Princess Ayah. I hope she will recover very quickly as she is very young and join her cousins in Amman with the beautiful twins when the right time for her comes. Moreover, I wish the new couple a lifetime of happiness. Finally, I hope the Independence Day will bring luck to all Jordanians with their lives. They deserve that. :)

What we meant (i and shy) is how the King and Queen greeted the bride.. like they do with all other family members and maybe better. Seems like their relationship is normal and KA is not against their marriage.Also PF and Sara entered the celebrations holding hands and smiling,they all looked very happy like nothing happen.

I couldn't express my wishes and ideas better. We need optimistic people like you here. :flowers:

I couldn't express my wishes and ideas better. We need optimistic people like you here. :flowers:

I agree, we need to be more optimistic about the JRF. Let us wish the new couple every happiness, and hope that Prince Feisal's children adjust and share in the same happiness.:flowers: "Make love not war!"

Happy to see Princess Muna in the highlight again for Feisal 's wedding.
Her ex-husband King Hussein had two other wifes after her, but she remains in the shadow what was clever and not easy because she still lived in Jordania.
Now she is the King's mother and perhaps the future King's grandmother.
Strange destiny for an ex british secretary..

I agree, we need to be more optimistic about the JRF. Let us wish the new couple every happiness, and hope that Prince Feisal's children adjust and share in the same happiness.:flowers: "Make love not war!"
Fadel Abdullah seems to be at his best today. :cool: I want to undersign your last point. :flowers::)

This is what we should do fadel:)thanks:flowers:

nice pics the bride indeed looks cute and looks a little like Princess Alia.:p
anyway I am big fan of Alia but I really wishe them luck and happiness in their life, life must goes on...

I am not sure if she looks like Alia but she certainly favors her.

His wife does not look like i thought she would. Faisal looks a lot like his brother.

I loved her black outfit she has great figure she seems elegant no wonder she's Lebanese
I wonder if the woman standing right behind the bride is her mother because she looks like her alot

yes it is her mother.and the father is next to the mother.

Two questions...

1. Why didn't P. Ali and P. Haya attend the wedding?
2. Is a marriage contract like a prenuptial agreement...(ie: if the marriage ends in divorce you get...I get..)

Back
Top Bottom