Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So she's lebanese just like Princess Ghaida which could explain the happiness on her face...Again, they insisted on stating that she was Lebanese (NOT Jordanian), which makes me think Jordanian women are not of "Marriage Quality" for the men of the JRF, how bad it makes us as Jordanians feel :(

How wonderful that they are married. She is Princess Sara?
We dont know whether she will hold HRH the princess of Jordan title or not. Petra`s announcement is not clear like the Previous weddings.

We dont know whether she will hold HRH the princess of Jordan title or not. Petra`s announcement is not clear like the Previous weddings.
I agree she was referred to as Mrs. Sara Qabbani (RC announcement), let's wait maybe it needs a declarartion to be issued by tomorrow:ermm:

I'm not surprised his daughters did not attend their dad's wedding, who would blame them?!!

wheer are rania, hashem and fahdah? is that prince hamzah right of rym?

yes cd 1 Hamzah is next to Rym ; nobody knows about rania though tomorrow is independence day in Jordan !!

I think the real surprise is the presence of Prince Omar.

thank you xavi. wish i could watch a video!

i think we must all go to American university in Cairo, lol!!

i think we must all go to American university in Cairo, lol!!

:D:D:D:D i finished BA so I am thinking seriously in Master degree so thanx for the suggestion

you and i both xavi!
amoula you come too!

I wish Prince Faisal had waited a bit more until he completely makes up with his daughters and her daugter recovers.:ermm: However, I wish them luck with their new life. It was a really nice surprise to see Prince Omar there. :flowers:

The kids really are in a precarious position. You love both of your parents and you want them to be happy and yet wish that they were still together. That being said, sometimes as children there things outside of your control. No matter how old you are. Divorce is one of them.

Time might be the healer in this regard.

I don't know maybe rania wasnt in the country for a reason this wedding and her public duties give her a bail out

Sarah is quite cute, ineteresting dress, I like the simplicity of it. She resembles Princess Alia IMo but in a smaller figure.

I wasnt sure if the wedding was a rumor ot not but here are the pictures. Interesting petra only released two pictures and more interesting is that Queen Rania was in no show, I wonder if she is back in Jordan. Wasnt expected to see the children attending but soon or later they will have to accept it.
It was good seeing the King attened which was expected but also other members of the family.
Thanks for the pictures.

Its prince Omar, i think, so his son did, no princess Aya (not suprised), Queen Rania, Prince Hashim and Prince Ali!

Yes that is prince Omar, and princess Ayah and P.Sara and P.Aisha did not attend as they are in madrid, with P.Ayah recovering from surgery and starting physical therapy.. Good, understandable and extremely excusable way to not be in the country as her surgery needed to happen during this time.

I wish Prince Faisal had waited a bit more until he completely makes up with his daughters and her daugter recovers.:ermm: However, I wish them luck with their new life. It was a really nice surprise to see Prince Omar there. :flowers:

I couldn't agree with you more wingsofsky, P.Ayah is still in the beginning of her recovery, but none the less..

I couldn't agree with you more wingsofsky, P.Ayah is still in the beginning of her recovery, but none the less..
Hope she will recover soon neshmeyeh:flowers::)I really respected P.Omar`s decision.It is really hard to attend and smile in his dad`s wedding. What a brave boy!his mother most be very proud of him.

Last edited:
nashmeyeh would sarah get the princess title ?

Hope she will recover soon neshmeyeh:flowers::)I really respected P.Omar`s decision.It is really hard to attend and smile in his dad`s wedding. What a brave boy!his mother most be very proud of him.

I too respect Prince Omar's decision. It could not have been easy. I think his whole family are very proud of him. He acted in the best of Hashemite tradition. i hope Princess Ayah recovers soon. It is unfortunate Prince Feisal's daughters were all out of Jordan but guess that could not be avoided as such an event must have been planned a couple of weeks ahead. Wish the whole JRF the best, especially on Jordan's Independence day :flowers:

IF Sarah doesn't receive the title of Princess, would future children (if they have children) have that title?

Also, if she did receive it, how would that be made known?

Josette

girls elaph stated that there will be another celebration for the couple today but sure private ; maybe like P.ali in Aqaba :) here is the link
أميرة صØ*افية ثانية في القصر الملكي الأردني
and automatically sarah is a princess ( as stated in the article )
So she got her title , but why not clear in the royal court official announcement like in previous weddings. thanks for sharing xavi:):flowers:

She looks younger than the prince but she is not like princess alia s beauty

Well am not suprised by PF decision to marry now while his daughter is still in recovery, at the end of the day he seems mezmerised by sara and nothing else matters!!! I also think that been away from the kingdom at this time is good for the for P.Ayah, but its somthing she and her sisters have to face sooner or later!

I too respect Prince Omar's decision. It could not have been easy. I think his whole family are very proud of him. He acted in the best of Hashemite tradition. i hope Princess Ayah recovers soon. It is unfortunate Prince Feisal's daughters were all out of Jordan but guess that could not be avoided as such an event must have been planned a couple of weeks ahead. Wish the whole JRF the best, especially on Jordan's Independence day :flowers:
I think Princess Alia decision to allow her son to attend her ex's wedding is a brave one and this shows her decency as a mother and a waman!

Back
Top Bottom