Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think all bros and sis will be there, cuz he is their bro and it is his private life. However, in my view, Miss Qabbani may have to face with some challenges with being accepted by his children and making close friends within the family at first, at least in the first years of their marriage. On the other hand, she won't have problems adapting the royal life style and finding causes to support, as she is already in the olympic comittee and has experince in international community. I hope the wedding ceremony will be a nice one and all family members will show their friendliness, as it will be her first marriage.:flowers: Moreover, I wish P Faisal and Qabbani would repair their relation with his children. :flowers:

If and When the wedding occurs and news and pictures becomes available, it will be posted here.

There is no need to ask when and if the wedding has happened.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Actually i thought that when i read the article it does not say that she has a title of a princess, like previous marriages have been,so we will have to wait and see what the king has decided to do. I also thought that Princess Alia will no longer appear among the royal family when official/public celebrations that the knigdom has throughout the year, if PF and his new wife attend!!!! which is a total shame!!!!!!!:sad::sad::sad:

Who is standing next to Princess Muna? Did any of his children attend?

Who is standing next to Princess Muna? Did any of his children attend?
Its prince Omar, i think, so his son did, no princess Aya (not suprised), Queen Rania, Prince Hashim and Prince Ali!

Congratulations to the new couple. I thought P Ali's last decision was attending the wedding with P Rym. I know he loves his nieces and his nephew very much, but at the end of the day, P Faisal is his bro.:ermm:

I think the sheikh in 1st pic is mufti of Lebanon. I`m i right?

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple! I wish them happiness!!! :twohearts:

Is this Iman on the left, with the purple dress?

yes reeda and he is from Kabbani family ; i thought she is Syrian but petra stated she is Lebanese; i think the wedding took place with presence of family whom are in the country; i.e rania is in USA i think ali is not here also cause Rym attended . Surprised for Hashim and Fahda but maybe the later did not want to be photographed !! can I have my comments on fashion or in other thread?

:previous:really!!!! she added weight and I am very fond of her beauty but not in this pic!!! But I think there might be sth wrong with pic cause Hamzah looked fatter also and Rym (the face ). Ghaida looked gorgeous in her thoub. Iman's and Rym repeated thoubs .

So all of them were represented .. now we can notice Sara`s age, I think 31 or 32

i really want to know her title !! I think they would not attend tomorrow's celebrations if they left for honey moon ..

i really want to know her title !! I think they would not attend tomorrow's celebrations if they left for honey moon ..
I hope they go on honeymoon, at least there's a chance that way that Princess Alia might attend ;)

I hope they go on honeymoon, at least there's a chance that way that Princess Alia might attend ;)
I hope to see her but, i dont think princess Alia will attend.. :)

Since petra Mentioned she finished her BA in 2000 from AUC ( same university that QR graduated from, which makes miracles,lol) then she is probably 32 years old.

mman, May 24 (Petra) -- In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II, HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and Miss Sara Qabbani tied the knot on Monday at the Zahran Palace in Amman.

A reception ceremony was organized on this occasion and was attended by Royal family members, Bassam Qabbani, his spouse and members of the Qabbani family.

Miss Sara Qabbani is a Lebanese national.

She graduated from the American University in Cairo in 2000 with a bachelor degree in Journalism and mass communications.

How wonderful that they are married. She is Princess Sara?

Back
Top Bottom