Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Reeda. As I said before it won't be a big ceremony and there won't be a lot of guests. I don't think P Faisal will prefer such a big event. But it will probably be in His Majesty, The King's palace.Also, I hope it will be a nice ceremony.

There are a lotof divorced couples around me. I have never seen a bro who underestimated his borther's second wedding for the sake of his ex-wife. At the end of the day, they are brothers and should back eachother in such situations even if they disagree on some decisions made by P Faisal about his private life.

Also do not forget that marry twice, three, or four is normal in our region.:ermm: KA himself is a 2nd wife son.

Its not that its wrong to marry a second time , its just the way he married , if you know what I mean.

wingsofsky don't jump into conlusions we still don't know whether king Abdullah will attend or not but mostly he will along with his mother princess muna and his wife queen rania

Of course, it depends on His Majesty, The King's decision. So I said, probably... I can't know anything for sure.

Its not that its wrong to marry a second time , its just the way he married , if you know what I mean.
You still believe that Sarah is the cause of divorce ? All what we heard and know is from rumors, the only people who know the real reason for their divorce are the couple themselves ,prince Faisal and Princess Alia. So please let us not blame any of them,just with them all success and happiness.

You still believe that Sarah is the cause of divorce ? All what we heard and know is from rumors, the only people who know the real reason for their divorce are the couple themselves ,prince Faisal and Princess Alia.
I heard she is the cause of the divorce.

I heard she is the cause of the divorce.
As you said " you heard". May be what you heard is the truth and maybe not, so we should wait and not rush to judge any of them.

Its going to be next week :eek: why they are in rush like that :huh:

Its going to be next week :eek: why they are in rush like that :huh:
PF is not young dear and this is not his first marriage:ermm: I think 2 months engagement is too much.

Did I miss something? Are they are getting married next week? How do you know that, was is announced?

Josette

Did I miss something? Are they are getting married next week? How do you know that, was is announced?

Josette
Yes Robijin , they will marry next Monday may24 .. published in some jordanian newspapees.

Thanks reeda. Do you think they'll publish pictures?

Thanks,
Josette

Oh Princess Robijn... I ran here cause I thought you had the guest list. ;) I'm disappointed... :cool: :D

I suppose they will publish them, Robijn. Cuz his brothers have all published the wedding pics, except for Prince Hashem. But Prince Faisal's style is very different from P Hasmem's, and Sarah is not from Saudi Arabia.

Thanks wingsofsky! Sorry NoorMeansLight. ;)

Josette

Congratulations to both
I wish I could see wedding photos

I didn't expect a quick wedding,they are so fast.:p
anyway i hope we will get some pics,in the pic above Sarah looks cute.

sara is an advisor at prince feisal's charity organisation. her family lives in jeddah. what else do we know of her? has official infromation been released?

sara is an advisor at prince feisal's charity organisation. her family lives in jeddah. what else do we know of her? has official infromation been released?
Perhaps the royal court will publish more information about her in the Nikah or wedding announcement.

According to wikipedia, they married on May 24th 2010.
Well considering it is the 21st today.........

Did the royal court announce ahead other royal weddings? Because as I recall they dont always mention stuff related to other royals well they didnt mention Princess Haya's wedding to Sheikh Mohammed before hand as it came as a suprise to everyone. This could be the same thing.

I dont think King Abdullah & Queen Rania will miss the wedding or not attened just because they didnt approve or in respect for P.Alia. Lets all remember that its quite normal in the JRF to marry more than one.

She looks quite attractive in my mind.

Did the royal court announce ahead other royal weddings? Because as I recall they dont always mention stuff related to other royals well they didnt mention Princess Haya's wedding to Sheikh Mohammed before hand as it came as a suprise to everyone. This could be the same thing.

I dont think King Abdullah & Queen Rania will miss the wedding or not attened just because they didnt approve or in respect for P.Alia. Lets all remember that its quite normal in the JRF to marry more than one.
This is exactly what i said Dazzling .. hope the royal court will publish good pics for the couple:flowers:

we did not expect a wedding before Victoria's one ; well according to the prince high position and as a full brother of the king we will have good coverage!!

well, i know one of the children, princess Ayah is in Spain, and the other day Felipe and Letizia came to visit her (dont know how true that can be)

well, i know one of the children, princess Ayah is in Spain, and the other day Felipe and Letizia came to visit her (dont know how true that can be)

Didnt she post that on her twitter? I think its her real twitter because well no one really know her u know and she bearly has any followers around 78 i think but I don't think KA or QR will go either no good public opinion

yes, its her twitter, and ti really is her. I think the King may go, I'm not sure though

Back
Top Bottom