Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amoula

Nobility
يعقد سمو الامير فيصل بن الحسين قرانه على الآنسة سارة قباني في الرابع والعشرين من الشهر الحالي وبالتزامن مع احتفالات المملكة بعيد الاستقلال
On May 24th,2010 coinciding with the Kingdom's celebrations of the independence day, Prince Faisal and Miss Sara Qabbani tie the knot.

Their wedding is on May 24th! Sooner than we expected!

I wonder if there will be any televised photages of their wedding in the Jordanian TV
and never keep the wedding unseen to the public since it is prince Faisal's second wedding
at least photos of the bride and the groom
I guess Miss Sarah will be a pretty bride

I wonder if there will be any televised photages of their wedding in the Jordanian TV
and never keep the wedding unseen to the public since it is prince Faisal's second wedding
at least photos of the bride and the groom
I guess Miss Sarah will be a pretty bride
I am sure they will have pics, have you seen Sara, she's not that attractive IMO (check this out)...But I will always remember the old saying "Marry in May and Regret the day", that was the case w/prince hamzah (may 27th)

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/sarah-kabbani-2009-track-field-cross-country-0BdHPb.jpg

Their wedding is on May 24th! Sooner than we expected!

Next week??!!! :eek: Wow! Get ready, girls!!! :D Allright, seriously, isn't the Independence Day very important for the Jordanians? Why arranging a royal wedding on that same day?

Next week??!!! :eek: Wow! Get ready, girls!!! :D Allright, seriously, isn't the Independence Day very important for the Jordanians? Why arranging a royal wedding on that same day?

The independance is on May25 .. are you sure about the date Amoula?

Maybe, it's because they want to make the day unforgattable. :flowers:In this way, P Faisal wil never forget the anniversary.:p As I said before, the sooner the better:Din such circumtances. I hope this marriage will bring happiness and luck to the whole family. :flowers::flowers::flowers::previous:

yes Amoula she might not be that attractive but she will work hard on her look as soon as she gets the princess title
many princesses used to have average beauty but after they got married to a prince they made a drastic transformation in their look and they look STUNNING now

i searched the net for confirmation but in vain ; i think they did not announce it yet !! amoula seems you are close to the royal court !!

I heard it would be sooenr than we expected, but I didn't know the exact date.

So it is may 24 .. thanks Amoula.

Monday 24/May/2010 .. great Date.

I hope everything will be ready on the 24th and we'll get to see wonderful photos once again!!! :flowers: I wish the best of luck to the couple!!!! :twohearts:

i wonder if some friends/royals will be ; like son of Hosni Mubarak (Jamal ) he is friends with PF

i wonder if some friends/royals will be ; like son of Hosni Mubarak (Jamal ) he is friends with PF
His brother Alaa is also a friend .. hope to see Gulf Sheikhs too:)
I think it will be in KA and QR`s palace like p.Hamzah`s nikah.

I don't think it will be in KA and QR's palace , the king didn't even attend the engagement .

His brother Alaa is also a friend .. hope to see Gulf Sheikhs too:)
I think it will be in KA and QR`s palace like p.Hamzah`s nikah.

maybe , hope to see the whole family ; brothers and sisters

it is a way to show respect for P.alia ?

It's not going to be a big celebration and definately not at KA's palace.
It will be there i think ..He is the eldest brother and the Head of the Family
of course not a big celebrations,just nikah :)

Its ver obvious that King Abdullah is not satisfied about this whole thing , and yes I think it is a way of showing respect to P.Alia , after all she was very close to the late King Hussein.

hopefully princess Alia gets married and finds a man loves her she's still young and beautiful and has the right to start over a new life

Its ver obvious that King Abdullah is not satisfied about this whole thing , and yes I think it is a way of showing respect to P.Alia , after all she was very close to the late King Hussein.
And respect to their Kids...

There are a lotof divorced couples around me. I have never seen a bro who underestimated his borther's second wedding for the sake of his ex-wife. At the end of the day, they are brothers and should back eachother in such situations even if they disagree on some decisions made by P Faisal about his private life.

There are a lotof divorced couples around me. I have never seen a bro who underestimated his borther's second wedding for the sake of his ex-wife. At the end of the day, they are brothers and should back eachother in such situations even if they disagree on some decisions made by P Faisal about his private life.
Backing him up doesn't mean having a huge wedding, Of course he will stand by his full brother,

Back
Top Bottom