The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh my, excellent art de la table! Thanks, dear Reeda! All of them look lovely.
Have you guys heard anything about their honeymoon? Or they're already back and I missed this episode?

Old 07-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
Oh my, excellent art de la table! Thanks, dear Reeda! All of them look lovely.
Have you guys heard anything about their honeymoon? Or they're already back and I missed this episode?
Thanks Dear I think they are not in Jordan .. perhaps enjoying their honeymoon or with KA in the US

Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the quick reply, Reeda! In case they're on their honeymoon, I hope they're having a great time!
Old 09-12-2010, 02:29 PM

They will married next Thursday:)
Old 09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordenieh View Post
They will married next Thursday:)
What do you mean? They're already married. Is there to be another wedding reception?
Old 09-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

So they will celebrate their wedding next Thursday.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Wedding Dinner lovely dress
ImageShack Album - 2 images
King, Queen attend dinner banquet on the occasion of Prince Faisal, Princess Sara wedding

For newspapers only... Aqaba, September 16(Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday attended a dinner banquet held in Aqaba on the occasion of HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and HRH Princess Sara's wedding. The ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Qabbani family.

It is nice to see PF`s children attending
Old 09-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Courtier

It's nice to see Princess Ayah attending the celebration. Maybe she is now ready to accept the new life of her father.
I miss QNoor's children and PRym.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I guess royals whom attended the 1st ceremony are missing ; glad to see prince ali and sure the kids .... seem to me the twins are there also ..
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I guess royals whom attended the 1st ceremony are missing ; glad to see prince ali and sure the kids .... seem to me the twins are there also ..
Yes, they all attended ... P Omar is in the pic too but where is queen Noor and her children.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Courtier

I wasn't surprised to see Omar - he already attended the first ceremony. But I didn't expect PFeisal's daughters.
Concerning PPHamzah and Hashem, are they out of the country at the moment?
I have to admit that the bride looks stunning in the pics.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Administrator

A bit surprised about the strapless dress but they both look happy. Sara looks a bit like Christina Milan.

No Haya, Aisha (or is that her with her head turned), Zein, and what does Ali have on?

Not surprised that Noor or her children aren't there.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

well queen noor's kids attended the engagement ( Hashim ) and the Nikah ( Iman and Hamzah ) I guess they are not in the country otherwise sure will be there ...
about ali I started to hate this repeated jacket .... Sarah 's gown is nice but needed other fresh make up
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

i didn't expect to see sush celebration for their Marriage and that was a good surprise.
the bride looks beautiful,PFeisal looks happy.
glad to see PAyah and the twins at the wedding.
i think i saw PHachem in the back?
Old 09-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

On behalf of HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani of Qatar , HE Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Khalifa al Thani attended here this evening the wedding of Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein.
QNA | News | HE Sheikh Abdullah Attends Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein Wedding
Old 09-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Nice pictures. I liked the bride's first dress better but this one is pretty as well.
In the group picture I see see Farah Daghistani and her husband, Prince Asem and his wife, Princess Alia bint Hussein. I wish we had more pictures of the guests and what they were wearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
No Haya, Aisha (or is that her with her head turned), Zein
I think that's Princess Zein with her head turned.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Nice for them to publish the pictures right away. I didn't think their would be a wedding ceremony for some reason after the religious ceremony & dinner.

Undecided about the dress & brides hair yet though it was nice to see her in some evening jewelry which is rare for the family to wear such size necklaces IMO
Old 09-17-2010, 05:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Wedding Dinner lovely dress
ImageShack Album - 2 images
King, Queen attend dinner banquet on the occasion of Prince Faisal, Princess Sara wedding

For newspapers only... Aqaba, September 16(Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday attended a dinner banquet held in Aqaba on the occasion of HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and HRH Princess Sara's wedding. The ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Qabbani family.

It is nice to see PF`s children attending
Heyyy...Did i see fahdah & hashem at the back row ?
Old 09-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
On behalf of HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani of Qatar , HE Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Khalifa al Thani attended here this evening the wedding of Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein.
QNA | News | HE Sheikh Abdullah Attends Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein Wedding
Thanks For the wonderful collection of links u got for us
Old 09-17-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
I wasn't surprised to see Omar - he already attended the first ceremony. But I didn't expect PFeisal's daughters.
Concerning PPHamzah and Hashem, are they out of the country at the moment?
I have to admit that the bride looks stunning in the pics.
i was surprised to see ayah & ali ,, ali didn't attend the reception but the dinner & ayah is in the states studying , but ali wore the same usual jacket i see in daily life in interviews but in his brother's wedding ???? How come he must be in a hurry