The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
i think we must all go to American university in Cairo, lol!!
That was the first thing I thought of, it's like a jackpot
too late now though

Old 05-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Courtier

you and i both xavi!
amoula you come too!

Old 05-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Nobility

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
you and i both xavi!
amoula you come too!
for a Ph.D maybe
Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Nobility

I wish Prince Faisal had waited a bit more until he completely makes up with his daughters and her daugter recovers. However, I wish them luck with their new life. It was a really nice surprise to see Prince Omar there.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Administrator

The kids really are in a precarious position. You love both of your parents and you want them to be happy and yet wish that they were still together. That being said, sometimes as children there things outside of your control. No matter how old you are. Divorce is one of them.

Time might be the healer in this regard.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Commoner

I don't know maybe rania wasnt in the country for a reason this wedding and her public duties give her a bail out
Old 05-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Sarah is quite cute, ineteresting dress, I like the simplicity of it. She resembles Princess Alia IMo but in a smaller figure.

I wasnt sure if the wedding was a rumor ot not but here are the pictures. Interesting petra only released two pictures and more interesting is that Queen Rania was in no show, I wonder if she is back in Jordan. Wasnt expected to see the children attending but soon or later they will have to accept it.
It was good seeing the King attened which was expected but also other members of the family.
Thanks for the pictures.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:13 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

You are right dazzling .. I like her dress
Jordan times
http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=26857
Old 05-25-2010, 05:03 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
Its prince Omar, i think, so his son did, no princess Aya (not suprised), Queen Rania, Prince Hashim and Prince Ali!
Yes that is prince Omar, and princess Ayah and P.Sara and P.Aisha did not attend as they are in madrid, with P.Ayah recovering from surgery and starting physical therapy.. Good, understandable and extremely excusable way to not be in the country as her surgery needed to happen during this time.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
I wish Prince Faisal had waited a bit more until he completely makes up with his daughters and her daugter recovers. However, I wish them luck with their new life. It was a really nice surprise to see Prince Omar there.
I couldn't agree with you more wingsofsky, P.Ayah is still in the beginning of her recovery, but none the less..
Old 05-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
I couldn't agree with you more wingsofsky, P.Ayah is still in the beginning of her recovery, but none the less..
Hope she will recover soon neshmeyehI really respected P.Omar`s decision.It is really hard to attend and smile in his dad`s wedding. What a brave boy!his mother most be very proud of him.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

nashmeyeh would sarah get the princess title ?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-25-2010, 05:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Hope she will recover soon neshmeyehI really respected P.Omar`s decision.It is really hard to attend and smile in his dad`s wedding. What a brave boy!his mother most be very proud of him.
I too respect Prince Omar's decision. It could not have been easy. I think his whole family are very proud of him. He acted in the best of Hashemite tradition. i hope Princess Ayah recovers soon. It is unfortunate Prince Feisal's daughters were all out of Jordan but guess that could not be avoided as such an event must have been planned a couple of weeks ahead. Wish the whole JRF the best, especially on Jordan's Independence day
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

IF Sarah doesn't receive the title of Princess, would future children (if they have children) have that title?

Also, if she did receive it, how would that be made known?

Josette
Old 05-25-2010, 06:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

girls elaph stated that there will be another celebration for the couple today but sure private ; maybe like P.ali in Aqaba :) here is the link
أ…Šرة ص*افŠة ثا†Šة فŠ ا„‚صر ا„…„ƒŠ ا„أرد†Š
and automatically sarah is a princess ( as stated in the article )
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
girls elaph stated that there will be another celebration for the couple today but sure private ; maybe like P.ali in Aqaba :) here is the link
أميرة ص*افية ثانية في القصر الملكي الأردني
and automatically sarah is a princess ( as stated in the article )
So she got her title , but why not clear in the royal court official announcement like in previous weddings. thanks for sharing xavi
Old 05-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Nobility

She looks younger than the prince but she is not like princess alia s beauty
Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Another source .. aram news reported that sara will get HRH title.
Aaram.net - سارة قباني ثاني أميرة لبنانية في قصور الهاشميين
Old 05-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
Well am not suprised by PF decision to marry now while his daughter is still in recovery, at the end of the day he seems mezmerised by sara and nothing else matters!!! I also think that been away from the kingdom at this time is good for the for P.Ayah, but its somthing she and her sisters have to face sooner or later!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadel Abdullah View Post
I too respect Prince Omar's decision. It could not have been easy. I think his whole family are very proud of him. He acted in the best of Hashemite tradition. i hope Princess Ayah recovers soon. It is unfortunate Prince Feisal's daughters were all out of Jordan but guess that could not be avoided as such an event must have been planned a couple of weeks ahead. Wish the whole JRF the best, especially on Jordan's Independence day
I think Princess Alia decision to allow her son to attend her ex's wedding is a brave one and this shows her decency as a mother and a waman!