The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
yea that 's her
OMG, I'm so happy to see her!!!!!!! She has been transformed into such a stunning young lady!!!!! Thanks for confirming this Shy!

Old 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

really!!!! she added weight and I am very fond of her beauty but not in this pic!!! But I think there might be sth wrong with pic cause Hamzah looked fatter also and Rym (the face ). Ghaida looked gorgeous in her thoub. Iman's and Rym repeated thoubs .

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

So all of them were represented .. now we can notice Sara`s age, I think 31 or 32
Old 05-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

i really want to know her title !! I think they would not attend tomorrow's celebrations if they left for honey moon ..
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
i really want to know her title !! I think they would not attend tomorrow's celebrations if they left for honey moon ..
I hope they go on honeymoon, at least there's a chance that way that Princess Alia might attend
Old 05-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
I hope they go on honeymoon, at least there's a chance that way that Princess Alia might attend
I hope to see her but, i dont think princess Alia will attend..
Old 05-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Nobility

Since petra Mentioned she finished her BA in 2000 from AUC ( same university that QR graduated from, which makes miracles,lol) then she is probably 32 years old.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

mman, May 24 (Petra) -- In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II, HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and Miss Sara Qabbani tied the knot on Monday at the Zahran Palace in Amman.

A reception ceremony was organized on this occasion and was attended by Royal family members, Bassam Qabbani, his spouse and members of the Qabbani family.

Miss Sara Qabbani is a Lebanese national.

She graduated from the American University in Cairo in 2000 with a bachelor degree in Journalism and mass communications.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post
In the presence of King Abdullah, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein and Miss Sara Qabbani tie the knot
http://i48.tinypic.com/5nj2v9.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/bj7v28.jpg
thanks for the photos Huda.
very nice that Prince Omar attended his father wedding that was a brave decision,i love the bride dress she looks cute.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

How wonderful that they are married. She is Princess Sara?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Nobility

So she's lebanese just like Princess Ghaida which could explain the happiness on her face...Again, they insisted on stating that she was Lebanese (NOT Jordanian), which makes me think Jordanian women are not of "Marriage Quality" for the men of the JRF, how bad it makes us as Jordanians feel :(
Old 05-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
How wonderful that they are married. She is Princess Sara?
We dont know whether she will hold HRH the princess of Jordan title or not. Petra`s announcement is not clear like the Previous weddings.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
We dont know whether she will hold HRH the princess of Jordan title or not. Petra`s announcement is not clear like the Previous weddings.
I agree she was referred to as Mrs. Sara Qabbani (RC announcement), let's wait maybe it needs a declarartion to be issued by tomorrow
Old 05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Nobility

Thumbs down

I'm not surprised his daughters did not attend their dad's wedding, who would blame them?!!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Courtier

wheer are rania, hashem and fahdah? is that prince hamzah right of rym?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

yes cd 1 Hamzah is next to Rym ; nobody knows about rania though tomorrow is independence day in Jordan !!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think the real surprise is the presence of Prince Omar.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Courtier

thank you xavi. wish i could watch a video!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Courtier

i think we must all go to American university in Cairo, lol!!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
i think we must all go to American university in Cairo, lol!!
i finished BA so I am thinking seriously in Master degree so thanx for the suggestion