Prince Feisal bin Hussein & Sarah Qabbani: May 24, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The May 24th wedding was a marriage contract signing ( Nikah ceremony in Islam) while the September 16th one was a celebration (weeding party or dinner).

Thanks for your answer, reeda2000. Is it usual to celebrate the marriage contract signing a few months afterwards? Why not celebrate the same day the contract signing takes place?

Thanks for your answer, reeda2000. Is it usual to celebrate the marriage contract signing a few months afterwards? Why not celebrate the same day the contract signing takes place?
You are welcome :)
Signing the marriage contract is the first step always because the islamic law does not recognize marriages without contract .. after signing the contract the couple can celebrate their marriage or not .. Celebrations can be at any time after signing the contract, even after years.

Last edited:
Beautiful wedding dress but it's very youthful and not very royal - speaking from a European royal perspective ;). The gown is more in form with the 'fairytale princess' look many non-royal Western brides favor. So I'm not sure I personally find it the most fitting or original choice for a royal bride. Similar designs might be common in the Middle East, but does this hold true for the royal weddings?

According to the papers, the dinner was a private affair with family and close friends, and not a 'state' affair. That may explain the more relaxed dress. I think that Princess Sarah looked radiant in her dress. I am sure it was more practical than what people are referring as a 'royal bridal dress'. I hope they all had a great evening.:flowers:

prince Alpert attened the wedding and I got some great pix

Ohh I thought they were already married, but to see this. Zonk, I didn't get why you're surprised about her gown? or Jordanians wear thoubs on the wedding dinner usually?
Yes I think 95% that's Hashem in the back. I loved the idea of making the ceremony on the beach, so romantic, I wish them both a happy blessed life.
Also I think PAlia tabbaa's birthday is on october, I remember she's Libra.
Where Martha i can not find prince Hashem is it the one who wear tradition ?

prince hashem did not attend the wedding, and princess alia tabbaa's birthday is on the 15th of september..

Thanks dazzling!, in which page were Prince Faisal"s children mentioned in?

Beautiful photo, but the newlyweds should stand in the middle, I think.

Last edited:
Is it Prince Omar standing right next to Princess Muna?

Yes that is him, Prince Omar bin Faisal.

A few pages back someone mentioned a Lebanese musician who posted on twitter or facebook about attending/singing at the wedding. She actually wrote a blog entry about it! (Mentioned in the last few paragraphs: ie, "The party was held outdoors with stages and platforms built especially onto the private beach. As well as Prince Faisal and his bride, King Abdullah and Queen Rania were in attendance, as were numerous princes and top society from around the world, including Prince of Monaco (who danced non-stop all night).").

Classic Rock » Blog Archive » Vixen Of The Violin: The Anna Phoebe Column (No. 21)

Back
Top Bottom