Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia Hellqvist: June 13, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what the title of this song is that they're singing to the couple right now, but it doesn't seem appropriate. " I will try to fix you."????

My favorite will always be "When You Tell The World You're Mine" from Victoria's wedding but this song suits the young couple and I like it. It think it means something to Carl and Sofia. Not too many people had a high opinion of Sofia but Carl loves her as she is and he doesn't intend to "fix" her. I get it, totally.

The Music is very bad.. the Processional for the entrance of the Bride especially DIRE !

What is the song about? I can see princess mary and frederick holding hand and victoria and daniel too...and they a bit cry?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love the speech of the bishop. Motorsport in church. What a great thing!

Poor Leonore, this ceremony must be quite boring for her.

It would be nice if she was allowed to be near Estelle, but then the Two would steal the whole spotlight

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Leonore has gone back to Uncle Daniel!

You have to have knees of steel for Swedish Royal weddings. I would have sat down on the floor by now! ROTFL!!!!

Sofia looks perfect,simple and elegant, I am so glad she kept it simple. The srf never looked better, the sapphires are superb. Victoria looked perfect in the Connaught, her dress looks better in close up. Madeline looks much better today, IMO, hair down and bigger balancing her shape better. Love the flower girls, perfect little lace sleeves like bride

Daniel looks good with a baby on his knee! He and Victoria need to make a another baby!

I got the words of the song wrong but I still get it. That would make me cry too....it's so sweet.

What is the song about? I can see princess mary and frederick holding hand and victoria and daniel too...and they a bit cry?

Try search 'Fix You' by Coldplay.

It's one of the worlds most beautiful songs IMO.

I think Chris Martin wrote the song for his then-wife Gwyneth Paltrow when her father died. I think it's about trying to make someone feel better no matter what happens. So the sentiment is sweet (rather than changing who someone is).

I like the dress, very simple...but she could have chossen something diferent from lace...all royal weddings now chooses lace...and...that tatoo ruins all...I like the song and I can see what they mean by "I try to fix you..."however it was too obvious for the wedding day...

Last edited:
So far Queen Maxima is the best dressed!!!!!!! AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!

I wonder if Princess Sofia will get the Order of the Serafim today?

Mary and frederick holding hands in carl philips sofia wedding

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1434207998.786015.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1434207998.786015.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 172
It is a lovely look at Victoria how she is caressing Leonore with fondness. And Daniel looks so good with a baby in his lap.

Last edited:
Daniel looks good with a baby on his knee! He and Victoria need to make a another baby!

Yeah. Victoria and Daniel are a great aunt and uncle. They gave Madeline and her husband a good break!

Leonore is too young to attend a wedding

Last edited:
Beautiful ceremony and beautiful bride. Her dress is elegant and simple and I love her tiara! You can feel the love and emotion between the bride and groom. It just feels so personal compared to British royal weddings. I have to say I love the way Swedish royal weddings are conducted and that they allow the bride and groom to personalize the ceremony to fit them as a couple while keeping the
tradition

I love Maxima and Victoria's dress, both of them look amazing :D

This song sounds familiar too, but I can't place it because it's in Swedish. Any ideas what it is?

Back
Top Bottom