Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An african song suddenly when Charlene put PA's ring, she was surprised :~)

Charlene's dad is really getting into the African singer. Why do I get the feeling the French are a little taken aback by that much spirit? :ROFLMAO:

They were laughing after the exchange of rings, they so in love.
Caroline and Stephanie talking about it :)

Loving the brooch on Charlene's hair everytime I see it. I think earrings would have too much, so matter how small.

Prince Edward is also in white I think - not a flattering choice for him. Presumably following Albert's lead/wishes?

They are wearing their military summer dress whites.

They are smiling now, both of them, relaxed now after the YES ;~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the smiles come out as the nerves have gone. Pss Stephanie is beaming in the background.

Omg a day for surprises Alex and Camille also

Something about the bodice of her gown bothers me, maybe it should be more off the shoulder? I'm very disappointed there's no tiara or jewelry:sad: however.....the back view of the dress is fabulous! I still like it more than Kate's. I don't know what to expect from Zara but as long as it fits her bosom properly I'll be happy.

Charlene's dad is really getting into the African singer. Why do I get the feeling the French are a little taken aback by that much spirit? :ROFLMAO:

They really are, it is hilarious, Stephanies face was a face of pure confusion when she started singing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love that all the family is involved in this wedding, It's a beautiful touch!

I love camille's voice. But who are the two other girls?

Camille sounds like her mom very soft

Laudate Dominium, played at the 1986 wedding of Andrew and Sarah also! One of my favorite pieces of music!

The one who looks really happy is princess Alexandra. She's all smiles

Now we just need Louis Andrea and Pierre to get up their

I loved the song the African singer sang! This is a very nice wedding.

Renee fleming has a wonderful voice, I wonder if she would sing at my wedding one day? ;)

I agree... something is off.. I know that couples are usually nervous on their wedding day especially with millions watching.. but if you compare them to other royal couples wedding, you feel that there is something off...

Your perception comes from comparisons. This wedding can't be compared to anyone else's, as each is unique.

Are the little girls dressed like shepardesses the flower girls?

Say what you will about this wedding but the music choices are superb.

Are the little girls dressed like shepardesses the flower girls?
I think that is the national dress of that region and yes they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
so who's the woman in the light blue long dress that was standing next to Charlene once they exchanged the rings?

The music is absolutely superb, that's the truth!

I wonder if communion will be offered to all the guests?

Back
Top Bottom