Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The same thing was said about the "coldness" at the British royal wedding as well. I just think they've got the usual nerves everyone has plus the nerves of all the people watching them plus the stress of the press stories recently as well.

There was nothing cold about British royal wedding. William and Kate were beaming from ear to ear.

Maybe that's why it seems so obviously different here. Maybe its not fair to hold them to that standard. They just don't look happy to me. That doesn't mean they are not.

Albert is getting really emotional, you can tell he really wants to cry hard! :)

Don't have words... She is so beautiful, amazing... The most beautiful royal bride in my humble opinion!

looks hot, everyone is fanning themselves with their programs, it is 76 degrees outside

Every time I see her gown I love it, it's so elegant and beautiful!

PA looks anxious or it's just me?

Charlene has had Victoria´s dress as an example while chosing her wedding dress.

Those stairs really make for a beautiful backdrop, that no cathedral could ever provide! At first I was skeptical of the courtyard wedding, but now I love it! :)

Any one know if their live coverage will be like victoria's and show everything the dinner the dance and etc.... ?

Indeed no earrings :sad:
No earrings no jewels at all, only blue trembleuse brooch browed by Caroline.

And now the rings , Alexandra of hanover is bringing them:~)

Last edited by a moderator:
They're up to the oui! This is moving very quickly! ;)

Did you see that Laurent of Belgium tripped and fell over the red carpet?

Quickly? It's been half an hour...

Sternchen? Really? any pictures of that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quickly? It's been half an hour...

I've been to catholic weddings that lasted close to 2 hours, so this is pretty quick in comparison! LOL

Charlene is smiling so happily now! :D Her parents are liking the South African Music, Stephanie just made a face that was priceless!

who is that man and woman standing next to Albert and Charlene?

Love that all the nieces were involved !

Back
Top Bottom