Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read the bridesmaids were Monagasque children picked by A&c, is it true?

Aww I'm so happy that Albert found Charlene.... He looks absolutely happy!!!

she looks so nervous and frightened,,, poor girl

The door is very small in comparison to the size of the room, AC would still work, just like when I leave my bedroom door open and the AC on and my room still gets cooled.

have you ever heared of saving power - when we dont do it we destroy earth even faster...

Albert among other things forbid to serve red tuna meat in Monaco, so I think he is very environmental concious :)

She looks so nervous .

so why is Carl Philip in white????? He's hasn't worn white to other weddings to my knowledge. I understand its a uniform but still. Also did I spot Ernest's sons there?

Gloria by Mozart, a very moving piece and now Charlene smiles!

Ernst August sons are there, I have seen them when they arrived.

Who is the older woman in green with a turban-like hat who received applause?

What is the other language the other priest spoke? Dutch?

Kathryn, i think you are referring to Empress Farah Diba Pahlavi of Iran,

lancchick: Afrikaans

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Edward is also in white I think - not a flattering choice for him. Presumably following Albert's lead/wishes?

I take it that the Spanish Royal Family is not attending. Haven't seen them??

They now look very distant to each other. Very much like Kate & William....

I think the total look is beautiful. She is a stunning bride and the courtyard looks magnificent.

I read the bridesmaids were Monagasque children picked by A&c, is it true?

I have heard on french tv that only one of the bridesmaids is Monesgasque,the others are from the french surroundings towns

They seem rather cold to each other...

I think they are both quite emotional and know looking at each other would set off the tears.

I couldn't look at my husband during our ceremony without the tears flowing or getting the giggles!

Steph is working really hard not to cry.

They seem rather cold to each other...
I agree... something is off.. I know that couples are usually nervous on their wedding day especially with millions watching.. but if you compare them to other royal couples wedding, you feel that there is something off...

Cute Alexandra of Hanover crying while they were playing Mozart's symphony in the church

It looks like her dress has lots of embroidery on it from that last angle rather than being plain.

Back
Top Bottom