Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CHARLENE!!! Without tiara, looking absolutely gorgeous, and with a huuuge train!!

Charlene arrives. Looks very pretty. But very disappointed with the dress. Very boring.

She is pretty... And I like the girls behind her.

Loving her dress - simple and elegant - bit like Victoria's

Charlene; what can I say. Exactly as she should be --- herself.

She's got some kind o' beautiful hair ornament, tho. Albert looks great and her parents look wonderful.

Last edited:
Bless her she looks so nervous. She looks beautiful.

Wait there is something at the back of her head? Tiara?

great detail at the skirt of the dress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind me of CP victoria's dress

God forbid, the wedding dress looks too long for her. She can barely walk and has to kick up the hem! Agh.

Charlene, where is your tiara?
I think she will wear it after she goes out from church, it's symbolic. She's not wearing no jewels, just blue trembleuse brooch borowed by Caroline :flowers:

Last edited:
Mary looks absolutely stunning in her dress and Frederik looks very handsome

Albert looks so emotional, Charlene looks nervous, nervous,nervous! Albert is about to cry, and so is Stephanie!

The door is very small in comparison to the size of the room, AC would still work, just like when I leave my bedroom door open and the AC on and my room still gets cooled.

have you ever heared of saving power - when we dont do it we destroy earth even faster...

she looks good, the dress fits her style and body

Armani could have done much better. So disappointed.

Charlene's mother and dad look fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing of her own at the dress, it looks too long. Big disappointment - no tiara. Albert could have chosen another colour than white - Carl Philip can wear white, but not Albert.

No tiara but she looks beautiful!!

something seems a bit awkward... not sure what

i love her dress. when do you think we'll get pics of it?

I love that Charlotte is moving her head (sorry i don't know the expression in english) to have a better view of her uncle and the wedding... i find that gesture very sweet.
Charlene just gorgeous :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom