Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte is just beautiful. Nice to see Ernst's sons. Sophie of England looks absolutely smashing.

Last edited:
Marie of Danemark and her husband are stunning. I also like Mary's blue dress!

Louis looks handsome Pauline and Camille beautiful

Pierre looks FAB, as well as his girlfriend, and his big brother Andrea is always a stunning model man! :cool:

ETA: Pauline is GORGEOUS in turquoise green/blue, and the little ones Camille & Alexandra lovely in appropriate dresses for their respective ages of 11 & 12. :)

Also, how lovely to see Princess Stephanie enter on the arm of her handsome young son. :)

Maria-Teresa with a fascinator and a light color looking very elegant and like the Grand Duchess she is!

couldn't caroline find a bigger cross to wear?

Madeleine looks wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sophie's dress :)

I also like Madeleines darker hair :)

Stephanie is the one looking the best. Caroline's hat is too big again. Charlene's family actually look the best, her mother is beautiful

couldn't caroline find a bigger cross to wear?

HAHAH I know it's huge!

The Countess of Wessex looks like she's wearing a brooch on her left shoulder, can't wait to see a closeup! :D

Waw, Lalla Meryem's of Morocco daughter is stunning :~)

Victorias hairstyle looked horrible, too.

I am inclined to saying, her hairdresser missed the appointment and Victoria had do her hair herself in 5 seconds, fiddling it under the headpiece :eek:

Mary looks FAB!!!

Steph and Caro they both look good and talking a lot

Finally got a good look at Princess Caroline and she is stunning as always! :cheers:

And there is Victoria looking smashing in green, and Daniel couldn't be more happier to accompany such a regal lady. I love these two! :heart:

Princess Maxima in orange, she can pull of strong colors and always look good in it!

Stephanie has come up trumps again. Lots of shades of pink amongst the Grimaldi women - very pretty

Why they are wearing cocktail dresses. There was dress code?. Will be a gala dinner where we can see guests wearings evening gowns?

Mathilde is wearing a large brooch, I wonder if it is real? If it is, it's very impressive! So i see Albert didn't invest in AC because all the guests are fanning themselves. LOL

OMG, Princess Caroline's stepsons showed! YES! :fireworks:

ps: why is Pierre always looking so somber? It's unlike him imho...

Hm, does anyone remember if someone else wore the same hat as Mathilde before? It looks familiar?

Just had a good look at Mary's hairstyle, it looks great :) It looks like it is a hat with a headband underneath.

So i see Albert didn't invest in AC because all the guests are fanning themselves. LOL

It is open air...

It's so exciting to see everyone. HM Sonja is simply elegant.

I've got butterflies in my tummy!

Last edited:
Sophie looked lovely. Mary, as always, looked beautiful, but what on earth is with her husband's waistcoat?!

Does Pss Caroline wear such big hats to make up for Stephanie not wearing one? :lol:

Victoria and Daniel sitting next to Farah Diba Pahlavi, and she's looking away from them and looking very awkward! She's probably thinking: "Oh Great they put me next to the girl whose wedding I didn't go to last year!"

Ernst Augst Jr. of Hanover is there, representing his father, I guess...

Many fanning of programmes - it must be very hot in the courtyard. I think Victoria looks wonderful

who was the man walking beside Mette Marit and Prince Hakon?

Back
Top Bottom