Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pauline's speech, Livre of Toby "Toby's book" a story from the bible.

Pauline Grace Ducruet, reading in French and the Euronews commentator is talking over her -___-.

Now Charlotte will read her speech "Lettre de St-Jean"==> Saint-Jean's Letter. She has deep voice, never thought that.

Last edited:
I wonder why their chairs are positioned so far away from each other?

It is funny that they sit so far from eachother that they have to be filmed with two cameras.

I love the fact that Alex and Camille seem close to each other.

I have heard on french tv that only one of the bridesmaids is Monesgasque,the others are from the french surroundings towns

They are charming and lend the promise of children to the ceremony.

I agree... something is off.. I know that couples are usually nervous on their wedding day especially with millions watching.. but if you compare them to other royal couples wedding, you feel that there is something off...

I wish they would at least "act" happy. No emotion of any kind. Something is very off here. :sad:

Charlotte Casiraghi reading, and her mom looks so proud of her! :D

Charlotte hasn´t a good day today, she looks odd. The headpiece and her make up doesn´t suit to her dress at all.

I love the head piece Charlotte is wearing. Caroline looks stunning.

I love the mother-daughter.

Some people just look for any way to bring this wedding down, honestly if you hate everything about it even the people reading Bible verses, go visit another thread for the day and stop ruining the atmosphere for everyone else!

Both Charlotte and Pauline were marvelous their moms looked proud

The same thing was said about the "coldness" at the British royal wedding as well. I just think they've got the usual nerves everyone has plus the nerves of all the people watching them plus the stress of the press stories recently as well.

The translator on CNN is hilarious. Poor guy has to translate the bible readings in real time. You'd think he'd get a list of the readings. :lol:

Is the CNN link the only place showing it live???

I love Charlene's dress & veil!!! But...her and Albert seem so stiff. :ohmy:

Charlene; what can I say. Exactly as she should be --- herself.

She's got some kind o' beautiful hair ornament, tho. Albert looks great and her parents look wonderful.

And no earrings?

Stephanie looks very good, so does her daughter Pauline.

i think if you look at the photos of Albert's parents wedding- they were fairly somber,too...nobody exactly kicking around with a lot of grins- It's the religious ceremony.....and I think a bit of somber austerity is perfectly appropriate...can you imagine the thoughts going thru Charlene's head?! eeks!

People there's no pleasing you! Some said Victoria and Daniel were too much in love and too touchy-feely and William and Catherine too cold. the same goes for A&C. It really is tough being royal. You can't please everyone it seems.

The guest filming with the Iphone, please sit down. This is a Royal Wedding! Stephanie and Caroline looked so touched when Albert arrived, I almost cried myself :)

Back
Top Bottom