Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far no information, I suppose that it won't be live coverage.

Does anyone know if Albert Von Thurn und Taxis,his siblings or mother attended the princely wedding?

What you have mentioned however are extremely important things, things which often are missing in many so-called lovematches. Friendship, affection, and respect are too frequently missing in marriages, it also makes for some very, very successful ones.... IMO.

I totally agree ! And i didn't say this wedding will not be a successful one. In fact I do think it will be a success,a well choreographed one.

Does anybody has close-up of Charlene's make-up?

just confirmed on BBC at the moment by Monaco Officials. Prince Albert faces paternity test just after the wedding. Third child aged less than 18 months. It's official and from Monaco court. The information has been blocked until the wedding. But it was true.

Madeleine wore the same shoes as Mary wore for the christening of Bette Henrik (son of Marie and Joachim) :)

where can we watch the dinner live?

Claire looks beautiful and she's wearing that tiara again so it most likely is her new tiara. Clotilde and Katherine without tiara unfortunately! :/

so why is Carl Philip in white????? He's hasn't worn white to other weddings to my knowledge. I understand its a uniform but still. Also did I spot Ernest's sons there?

Carl Philip and teh King of Sweden is wearing the royal Swedish navy uniform, and during the summer this uniform is white (and its navy blue in winther)...

Photos from tonight:
Queen Silvia and king Carl Gustaf
BelgaPicture
Crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel
BelgaPicture
Princess Madeleine and prince Carl Philip
BelgaPicture
Grand Duchess Maria of Russia and her son Georgy
BelgaPicture
Prince Laurent and princess Claire
BelgaPicture
Duke of Castro and Princess Camilla, Duchess of Castro
BelgaPicture
Marie Marguerite, Duchess of Anjou and Marie Marguerite, Duchess of Anjou
BelgaPicture

Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia and Crown Prince Alexander II of Serbia
BelgaPicture

Last edited by a moderator:
People, does it really matter what they wore? Shouldn't matter only what they do and how they serve their people?

So anybody knows the song that was played while Charlene and Albert were walking in? Not sure but I think I remember it was called celebration? Anybody knows who's sung it?

Grand Duchess Maria seems to have a treasure trove of jewels, can't wait to see a nice close up of this tiara!

Still paitently awaiting the Duchess of Braganca

I saw her mother smile and seemingly quite happy a several time during the service!

Does anyone can identify the song which was performed by an African artist? Do you know the singer's name? This was really the best moment of the wedding.

Last edited:
I´m a bit disappointed Haakon didn´t wear his white "Thailand-jubilee-uniform", like Willem of Holland did...! Mette M is such a cutie! And very elegant.

I´m a bit disappointed Haakon didn´t wear his white "Thailand-jubilee-uniform", like Willem of Holland did...! Mette M is such a cutie! And very elegant.

And the danish Princes ddn't wear Uniform at all. At last Frederik has worn a white Uniform in the past.

Last edited:
So I've seen a bunch of clips, but does anyone know where you can watch the wedding in its entirety?? It's a busy day between William and Kate here in Canada and Albert and Charlene in Monaco. It's been hard to find anything but clips about Albert and Charlene's wedding.

She's wearing that clothes hanger with diamonds tiara...

Back
Top Bottom