Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RoyalWatcher76 said:
Not many people as they drive through Monaco.

This is embarassing.

They are in town now many people are there

This is a good link, Thanks. Ok I saw Mary, for me she rates higher than Maxima but no "Wow". Charlotte's pink and black Chanel is fantastic...but he should've left her some semblance of cleavage! :D Still no Mette-Marit or Marie.

OK there are all the school kids with flags. That is really cute. I was worried there for awhile

RoyalWatcher76 said:
Not many people as they drive through Monaco.

This is embarassing.

Monaco is quite small. Not very many people. So I don't see how that can be embarrassing.

Loving the flowergirls!

Will there be a balcony appearance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely ceremony. Charlene looked stunning. Caroline was very beautiful as well. Charlotte's Chanel was fabulous. My favorite part was when all of the nieces gave readings. Albert and Charlene look so happy now that the formal stuff is over! I wish them all the best.

Charlene crying !!!!! Lot of emotion, that shows she was really under presure as she knows all the world is watching her. But you can't say there's no feelings between those two persons.

Last edited:
The tears are flowing now

Oh Charlene's crying.
She can't believe her good fortune. I love the fact that she's showing emotion!

She's finally overcome with emotion at the small intimate ceremony.

Ah see she's crying... for people wanting some proof.

This is a good link, Thanks. Ok I saw Mary, for me she rates higher than Maxima but no "Wow". Charlotte's pink and black Chanel is fantastic...but he should've left her some semblance of cleavage! :D Still no Mette-Marit or Marie.

I already posted the links to PPE and also the link to the photo of MM:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

maybe she's crying because she realizes what kind of guy she married :D

i guess in st devote she relaxed a bit and allowed herself to breathe a bit after all the protocol in the palace...

Any pics of the Swedish royals? I have yet to see Victoria.

i guess in st devote she relaxed a bit and allowed herself to breathe a bit after all the protocol in the palace...

The religious ceremony was so huge, and this little church so intimate.

He pulls away from that kiss rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom