Prince Abdulaziz bin Fahd Al Saud and Princess Al Anoud bint Faisal Al Saud: Dec 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sana

Courtier
City
Country
Saudi Arabia
http://img507.imageshack.us/i/b991.jpg/

Said His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Riyadh region, the invitation to attend the wedding of HRH Prince Abdulaziz bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz, Minister of State and member of the Council of Ministers President of the Presidium of the Council of Ministers, the daughter of His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Mishal bin Abdul Aziz on Tuesday in Diplomatic Quarter in Riyadh

عبد العزيز بن فهد بن عبد العزيز آل سعود - ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الØ*رة

Last edited:
Have the Saudi royals ever allowed wedding photos?

As a rule, Saudi and most of the Persian Gulf Royal houses do not release photos.

I was surprised to read that he 37 yrs old and still single ! I read that he is close friend to Saad al Harriri the Lebanese prime minister whom named his son after the saudi prince !

As a rule, Saudi and most of the Persian Gulf Royal houses do not release photos.

There are pictures of the couple to I do not want to put here out of respect for privacy
I think that Persian Gulf is not Persian :ermm:

It is great that you, personally, have got photos of the couple. However, no official photos are ever released by a court of a particular country.
I find your remarks about the Persian Gulf Royal houses odd. I meant the royal houses of the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman or Bahrain.

Last edited:
Could you please translate the card? :flowers:

We would like to invite you to the dinner party (event) held in the honor of Prince Abdulaaziz's wedding to Prince Faisal bin Mishel bin Abdulaziz's daughter and that is at 8pm on Tuesday 21 December 2010 at the cultural palace.

:flowers:

There are pictures of the couple to I do not want to put here out of respect for privacy
I think that Persian Gulf is not Persian :ermm:

Do you mean the photo of the prince on a chair with the Princess sitting on the arm rest with her arm around him? Or is there another picture?

We would like to invite you to the dinner party (event) held in the honor of Prince Abdulaaziz's wedding to Prince Faisal bin Mishel bin Abdulaziz's daughter and that is at 8pm on Tuesday 21 December 2010 at the cultural palace.

:flowers:

Thanks dazz! :flowers:

Last edited:
I don't know a lot about this family, is the groom's father dead? If not, why would his uncle send out the invitation and not his father?

Since we can't see a photo of the wedding couple, can we a photo of the groom? :)

I don't know a lot about this family, is the groom's father dead? If not, why would his uncle send out the invitation and not his father?

The grooms father passed away in 2005, he was Saudi's King, King Fahad.

Since we can't see a photo of the wedding couple, can we a photo of the groom? :)

I could not find pictures of him at his wedding, there were just of the guests so far.
This is his website

Ceremony was attended by a number of guests from the Gulf states - and the Arab
State of Kuwait His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al Salem Al Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister and His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Khaled Al-Sabah, head of the National Security Service, and His Highness Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of State for Development Affairs and Minister of State for Housing Affairs and the Ambassador of Kuwait to Saudi Arabia Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al Ali Al Sabah, and the United Arab Emirates His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Culture Dubai, Sheikh Maktoum, Chairman of Hacral Information Service, and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum.
It is the State of Qatar, Sheikh Joan bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar's Ambassador to the Kingdom of Ali bin Abdullah Al Mahmoud and the Lebanese Republic, His Excellency the President of Lebanon, former Amin Gemayel, and the Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, and the State of former Prime Minister Najib Mikati, former Prime Minister Fouad Siniora and HE the Minister of Interior and Municipalities Ziad Baroud, Representative of the President, Dr. Samir Geagea's Lebanese Forces Executive Chairman, Deputy Nihat Hanged

Did not attend the wedding of one of Jordan :ermm:

All the weddings for the House of Saud, Prince Salman is the man who sends the invitation for weddings, even if the groom's father alive :flowers:

Do you mean the photo of the prince on a chair with the Princess sitting on the arm rest with her arm around him? Or is there another picture?

OK if you do not want to post but is she good looking ?

Ceremony was attended by a number of guests from the Gulf states - and the Arab
State of Kuwait His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al Salem Al Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister and His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Khaled Al-Sabah, head of the National Security Service, and His Highness Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of State for Development Affairs and Minister of State for Housing Affairs and the Ambassador of Kuwait to Saudi Arabia Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al Ali Al Sabah, and the United Arab Emirates His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Culture Dubai, Sheikh Maktoum, Chairman of Hacral Information Service, and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum.
It is the State of Qatar, Sheikh Joan bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar's Ambassador to the Kingdom of Ali bin Abdullah Al Mahmoud and the Lebanese Republic, His Excellency the President of Lebanon, former Amin Gemayel, and the Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, and the State of former Prime Minister Najib Mikati, former Prime Minister Fouad Siniora and HE the Minister of Interior and Municipalities Ziad Baroud, Representative of the President, Dr. Samir Geagea's Lebanese Forces Executive Chairman, Deputy Nihat Hanged

Did not attend the wedding of one of Jordan :ermm:

CP of Dubai attended also

Is her name Al Anood or Mashael?
Why are the invitations in Prince Salman's name if the grooms father would be alive?

Is her name Al Anood or Mashael?
Why are the invitations in Prince Salman's name if the grooms father would be alive?
Her name is HRH princess Al Anood bint Faisal bin Mishal Al Saud.

I was surprised to read that he 37 yrs old and still single ! I read that he is close friend to Saad al Harriri the Lebanese prime minister whom named his son after the saudi prince !

May have other wives

However, formal wedding, which announced in the media is linked from one of the princesses

Her name is HRH princess Al Anood bint Faisal bin Mishal Al Saud.

yes

Is not a princess Mashael
A granddaughter of Prince
Sultan bin Abdul Aziz

Can you change the subject :cool:

yes

Is not a princess Mashael
A granddaughter of Prince
Sultan bin Abdul Aziz

Can you change the subject :cool:

So Princess Al Anood is Prince Sultans grand daughter & I am assuming her mother is Prince Sultans daughter, correct? Do you know which of his daughters?

I guess this is the subject, asking about who the bride is, getting her anme and some facts right :)

Picture of Dubai Crown Prince at the wedding

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
I find it hard to believe that somebody posted the photo of the couple. Prince Abdulaziz and Princess AlAnood appear to a good match. Crown Prince of Dubai is as dashing as ever.

Back
Top Bottom