Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wishes

I wish Autumn and Peter to be happy, like I suppose, they have been until now. Congratulations to both families. Zinzen:flowers:

The dresses are lovely. I really like the detail on the shoulder-area.

Intresting...maybe Chelsy didn't feel right standing outside with all the royals. Hopefully pictures of her will surface I'd like to see what she's wearing.

Edward and Sophie did attend the wedding, but left immediately to take Louise to Windsor Castle, so that they could go to Frogmore. This was Louise's first royal occasion.

Edward and Sophie did attend the wedding, but left immediately to take Louise to Windsor Castle, so that they could go to Frogmore. This was Louise's first royal occasion.
oh cute! I wanted to see pictures of them, but it's ok.

Are you sure? Thought I saw a little girl on the steps close to the end of the second BBC video. Left side last row or so ... Could it be Louise with her parents?

Last edited:
Kate seems like she's at a funeral but Chelsy seems to be stunning

So did Kate and Chelsy come out with the family then?

I think they departed with the remaining guests.

I don't believe any "official" girlfriend of a British Royal has ever stood with the family after leaving a wedding. Walking yes, standing on the steps and watching a family member leave...its usually when they become a fiancee. Does anyone recall Sophie, Diana or Sarah doing that?

I thought the bride looked lovely although I could have done without the bows on the back (I, too, had a Mable moment!) Overall, I liked the bridesmaids dresses and color, but I do think they should have worn a little shrug or something on their shoulders.

The Queen: looked good
The Duchess of Cornwall: look like the Queen's twin in that dress
Princess Royal: who wears brown to a wedding? And, no headpiece :bang:
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie: Dear Lord, what were they thinking? :bang:
Zara: looked beautiful but should have done something about her tan lines.

Anyway, they make a lovely couple and I wish them every happiness.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/811...49535AE5A47FC32A5AD4D15E3B79DE30A760B0D811297 really bad fake tan zara does she not know to remove any straps when you are fetting it applied acttually all of the bridesmaid suffered the same problem autumn will look back at the pictures in years to come and think oh my heavens what were we thinking
is the purple lady not mrs mark phillips (the second wife)
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/9168333.jpg is this not the hat sophie wore at the second day of ascot last year when she was pregnant with james?

Last edited:
Kimebear post a photo of Chelsy and Kete on Will and Kate's thread.

Beatrice is wearing an Alexander McQueen ready-to-wear dress from ss2008. The hat looks like a variation of the ones that were part of the runway show, and were done by Philip Treacy.

I think they departed with the remaining guests.

I don't believe any "official" girlfriend of a British Royal has ever stood with the family after leaving a wedding. Walking yes, standing on the steps and watching a family member leave...its usually when they become a fiancee. Does anyone recall Sophie, Diana or Sarah doing that?

Sophie did at the wedding of Sarah Chatto.

Back
Top Bottom