Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have loved all the posts and the comments. LIked the dress not my favourite though thought the bridesmaids dresses probably not the best choice for all the dark haired girl will be unhappy with the shots from the back the colour a bit blah. The Queen looked tremendous as did Anne would have loved to have seen Sophie thanks to all for posting.

Hey guys Wherw Kate M in Photos I dont see her. And Chelsy where she too?
call me cynical, but Im beginning to think that maybe they werent even meant to be attending the wedding. Maybe it was all a big media thing!!!..o well i hope im wrong!

I don't understand all the negative comments about the dress. I think it might not be the chic-est thing ever made, but it suits who Autumn has put herself out there to be, and she looked beautiful, every bit of her, from her hair, her bows, her dress, her tiara, her veil, her makeup and even her complexion (I hate to break it to some people, but it is May, meaning we are only just comeing out of winter, and people in England that have jobs and lives to get on with don't have time to go to tanning beds or to get spray ons, adn there hasn't been time to tan naturally yet!)

Sorry, bit of a rant there... I just think she looks great, and people judging her seems a bit too harsh...

SKY News reported that all senior royals except William attended.

Autumn and Peter looked lovely and very very happy!

Autumn dress and the bridesmaids were very nice. Not crazy about the bows...shades of Mabel :) I wish she had worn a little different color of lipstick to stand out a bit. Maybe its the pics.

Great that the extended family was in attendance. I love to see the Gloucesters...I wonder if Lady Rose's fiancee was in attenance as well. It was also lovely that the wedding appears to be a joint venture. You can see little touches of Autumn (adult bridesmaids for example). 70 family members from Canada! That's great!

And who knew that Eugenie and Peter were that close that she gave a reading...or maybe I am reading a little bit too much into it. Cant wait to see more pics...what is the Princess Royal wearing.

Everyone looks just happy. And yes, as the Queen's grandson....Peter wasn't going to have a too low key wedding. Its somewhat similar to Edwards and Sophie.

I like Autumn's dress. I think it looks elegant without being supertrendy (which I am not a fan of, anyway). The little sleeves look good.

The main negative comment I would have to make is about Beatrice's outfit, especially the hat. I don't usually criticize her fashion sense but I think she crossed a line here. That outfit is way too attention-grabbing, especially for someone at a wedding, where all attention is supposed to be on the bride.

And who knew that Eugenie and Peter were that close that she gave a reading...or maybe I am reading a little bit too much into it. Cant wait to see more pics...what is the Princess Royal wearing.

Eugenie said in her Tatler interview that she loved poetry. Since the reading was a famous Shakespearean sonnet, maybe that was why she did the reading?

I don't understand all the negative comments about the dress. I think it might not be the chic-est thing ever made, but it suits who Autumn has put herself out there to be, and she looked beautiful, every bit of her, from her hair, her bows, her dress, her tiara, her veil, her makeup and even her complexion (I hate to break it to some people, but it is May, meaning we are only just comeing out of winter, and people in England that have jobs and lives to get on with don't have time to go to tanning beds or to get spray ons, adn there hasn't been time to tan naturally yet!)

Sorry, bit of a rant there... I just think she looks great, and people judging her seems a bit too harsh...

I have to agree... I don't think the back view is extraodinary beautiful but it is okay, it looks nice.
The front view I think was very pretty, and I love her make-up, tiara and hair.. very soft.
I don't think she is too pale.. I am really glad she she isn't covered in a big layer of fake tan, thank god! She looks classy.
Zara on the other hand... I don't know but I don't think strapless gown and those extreme tan lines look good together.

I hope to see pics of Chelsea and Kate. If indeed Kate was there standing in for William, that seems significant to me. Then again, as this was "a private wedding" it may not mean a whole lot. . .I just contradicted myself, I know!

Well, they do say that both Kate and Chelsy were present at the wedding, but no one has seen them in any of the pictures. and that goes for Eugenie, too. they said she wore something colourful like her sister did, but at least i haven;t been able to see her in any of the pics. :ermm:

Beatrice looks like she was going for something similar to what Sarah Jessica Parker did a week ago with her campy headpiece at the SATC premier in London.

There appears to be more than a bit of confusion about what happened some news channels are calling it a fiasco. Apparently Kate is in Kenya with William.
Hello Magazine was barred from the service having to buy their pics from Photo agencies and now won't be having the Wednesday special.
And Buckingham Palace doesn't themselves seem to know if Edward and Sophie were there.

wel, i like beatrice's dress combined withe that colour heels but i don't really like her blazer. it looks too much on top of such a dress. and i would prefer the hat to be a bit smaller. but imo it's not that eccentric. especially the dress is really nice and bright.

if they are saying that there wont be any pictures of the reception, i dont think that we will see kate or chelsy at all because they were not on the stairs with the rest of the family

The Brides dress is very cute indeed,congratulations to the couple!:flowers:

thank you Rose1991! well, what still remains is to see either of the girls- Kate or Chelsy somewhere..... ;)

I really like Autumn's wedding gown!
It is very romantic and cute. The Tiara so perfectly matches the dress.
I loved her whole look!

Back
Top Bottom