Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
family pics
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/9167169.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/9167175.jpg

Everyone seems happy.
Bea's outfit is strange.
I'm disappointed with William, he shouldn't miss a such important day in the family, special because he and Peter are very close, aren't they?

I'm being patient, i really am, but once I saw a photo of Harry, there must be one of Chelsy not far behind right? Right?????:eek: I want to see what she wore so badly! She was there wasn't she??? What about Katie? Anyone know about her yet?

What the heck does Beatrice have on her head? Shouldn't someone tell her that she's not at a butterfly sanctuary, and that she's at a wedding?

Last edited:
weren't there supposed to be 3 flower girls because i have only seen two...

The youngest flower girl seems to be missing - Rosie Bush.

Dreary, gray day with rain --- dreary color on the Queen and Camilla.
Beatrice looks like a clown ---- she just doesn't have any fashion sense at all
She is now a personal shopper at Selfridge's --- who would buy anything which she would pick out? She has no taste. And she is going to be a fashion designer? Good luck, she'll need it!
I thought that Autumn's dress was Ok --- the bows didn't bother me as they didn't really stand out. Maybe the shade of white was not good for her -- there was just something about the dress which I didn't like. The dress designer didn't use her imagination as I have seen the same type of dress before.
Her hair was blah and the tiara didn't look positioned right on her head.
She looked very pale - no make-up.
On this rainy day, she looked washed out.
The bride's bouquet just didn't fit the style of the dress.
Zara stole the show --- she was stunning in her Vera Wang dress. Her hairdo was fabulous --- she's in great shape and looks perfect in a strapless gown.

I like the front view of her wedding dress. It's just the right amount of lace and elegance. But the back part is not all that great. I think my one complaint about the bride would be her hair. With the loose pieces of hair the style seems a bit more relaxed and casual. Judging by the dress, the groom, and the attire of the guests it's not a casual wedding. Bridemaids looked lovely in their dresses. All except for that one pic of a bridemaids(possibly Zara) pulling up her dress. Of course one wouldn't want it to fall too low but it doesn't look very classy when one is pulling up her dress in such a manner.:lol:

Picture details the only criticism i have of the bridesmaid is that they are quite low but look at Zara's tan in this picture its all different lines from the type of top she has been wearing looks quite funny

I like the top half of her dress; the short sleeve lace bolero was a smart move on Autumn and the designer's part. I'm not wild about the giant bouquet nor the poofy bottom half of the dress, but if the bride is thrilled with it, that's all that matters. The fact that it rained on their day is a good sign. Many believe it is a sign of luck and with that I hope the couple have a long and happy life together.

Bring on the cocktails...:D

It's a strange mix of people on the steps. Lady Ella and Lord Freddie are there along with the Gloucester girls but I don't see their parents, Sophie, Edward, Princess Alexandra, the Duke of Kent or Viscount Linley yet I am sure all of them must have attended. Chelsey isn't on the steps either yet we know she was there. I wonder how they decided who would stand with the bridal party.

Picture details the only criticism i have of the bridesmaid is that they are quite low but look at Zara's tan in this picture its all different lines from the type of top she has been wearing looks quite funny

Wow, I hadn't noticed that before!
On second thought, weren't the bridesmaid dresses a bit racy for a semi-royal wedding?
And Autumn's hair-do reminds me of the hair-do on Spain's Letizia on her wedding day. Both hair-dos just didn't accommodate a tiara very well at all!

That's waht Eugenie read at the service according to the Telegraph:

SONNET 116
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

a sonnet by Shakespeare. Nice choice.

i dont understand!! my favourite thing about the dress is the back and the way it has so much going on!!! i love love love the dress and autumn and i think that since shes the sprty time anyway, it would have been really wierd if she did full make up, big hair and all that..i dont know

i just realised that everyon (apart from beatrice) is dressed so dull! theres nothing wrong with it considering the weather but maybe that was their decided theme!!

It's a strange mix of people on the steps. Lady Ella and Lord Freddie are there along with the Gloucester girls but I don't see their parents, Sophie, Edward, Princess Alexandra, the Duke of Kent or Viscount Linley yet I am sure all of them must have attended. Chelsey isn't on the steps either yet we know she was there. I wonder how they decided who would stand with the bridal party.
i dont see any of these people you are mentioning..is there a picture we are missing??

I'm just curious, why wasn't William at the wedding? Is he back on military duty or something?

^He went to his ex-girlfriend's brother's wedding in Kenya I think

william is in kenya attending his former girlfriend jecca criag's brother wedding the date for it was organised before autumn and peter decided on today as their date and as william had already promised he felt he couldnt not go

Autumn looks radian, Peter happy, dress very nice and festoon tiara:wub:

Pity that there are only few photos.
What about Chelsy and Kate? Any photos of them?

Bea... poor butterflies:D

Your Majesty new hat or headdress... And your outfit looks familiar to one from the near past...about three years...

Last edited:
apparently, he had to go to jessica craig's brothers wedding instead!!

His attendance would have drawn more attention then the couple who's wedding day it is.So,good choice William,kind.

i dont see any of these people you are mentioning..is there a picture we are missing??
If you look at the group pictures closely you can identify some of the members of the extended Royal Family including Lady Davina Windsor and husband Gary Lewis, Lady Rose Windsor, the Earl and Countess of Ulster, Daniel Chatto, and Viscount Linley with Charles and Margarita. As more and better group pictures become available more family guests will be identified.

Last edited:
Hey guys Wherw Kate M in Photos I dont see her. And Chelsy where she too?

Hey guys Wherw Kate M in Photos I dont see her. And Chelsy where she too?

no pics of them yet

I'm waiting too :rolleyes:

I just keep refreshing my browser for possible photos

Wedding dress by Sassi Holford and the bridesmaids and six flowers girls dressed by Vera Wang. I thought she wanted a simple wedding.

What do dress designers have to do with a simple wedding? The average woman can wear these dresses.

That's waht Eugenie read at the service according to the Telegraph:

SONNET 116
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

a sonnet by Shakespeare. Nice choice.

I had just put this in my quote book and I read it often. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom