Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's wearing a Princess Ann's tiara.... she put her veil in front of her face.... it's raining in Windsor.... the dress is said to be spectular.... i just had those details in tv in CBC Newsworld....

Sky News had a short video from the arrival of the bride and say that they will leave the castle to drive to Frogmore in about an hour.

Last edited:
Looks as if the one bridesmaid is Zara. Lovely colour frocks the bridesmaids are wearing.

Stellad

The dress looks beautiful from what I can see of it.

Zara is not among the bridesmaid.
Zara is one of the bridesmaids!! they said in the interview..peters other sister stephanie is also a bridesmaid
autumn looked absolutely stunning!! i cant wait to see more

I think the girl in the back with the blonde hair is Zara.

sorry for my mistake guys!! Yes i think you're right blondie28!! She look great!! Cannot wait to see the other guests!!

Lovely pictures, the dress seems quite pretty for as far as we can see it!

On CBC Newsworld a few minutes ago they were live in Windsor and i saw any images of the guest arrival... strange!! The reporter only describe the dress and weather....

The pics only become available when the photo agencies put them on their websites which allows our members to pick them up and post them here.

Pics will be posted, so please be patient.

thanks

On CBC Newsworld a few minutes ago they were live in Windsor and i saw any images of the guest arrival... strange!! The reporter only describe the dress and weather....

Will they show them when they come out of the chapel, too? Because if so, I'm going to try to watch TV during my lunch hour at work :lol:

I am amazed at how fast pictures can travel around the world now. We are getting images of the bridal party arriving only a few minutes after they do so.

which news channel will i be able to watch when they are leaving??

Looks like a long veil and the dress is in the style of Monique L'huilier. She looks really good.

The dress seems to have a full skirt with a lace bodice and short sleeves. Lovely colors for the bridesmaids!

According to CBC, Autumn is wearing a necklace and earrings from Peter.

Wedding dress by Sassi Holford and the bridesmaids and six flowers girls dressed by Vera Wang. I thought she wanted a simple wedding.

I think the colour of the dresses is perfect for a country spring wedding.

Back
Top Bottom