Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Viscount and Viscountess Linley were there with their children, and Lady Sarah Chatto and husband with their two boys.

Did anyone notice that most of the men are wearing dark suits - except Charles?

Wow what was Bea thinking? All those butterflies....does she really think wearing something like this will not draw attention?
I think that they looked lovely the happy couple. I think the pictures of Zara and Harry are so sweet. Chelsy and Kate do look like they are going to a funeral what were they thinking let's blend in? Maybe they saw Bea's hat in advance and decided she covered all the color that was needed for the special day;)
Congrats to the happy couple!
Michelle

The bride looks very pretty and her dress is fine.:flowers:

Zara and Harry are the stunners in the family they both looked amazing and so happy:cool:

I don't think I would have worn Beatrice's hat but I like that she's a risk taker,Eugenie looked very pretty.

Princess Anne looks more old fashioned then the Queen she needs an update badly.

William not attending a close cousin's wedding to me was in poor taste.

Last edited:
Wow what was Bea thinking? All those butterflies....does she really think wearing something like this will not draw attention?
Michelle
Maybe she wore it by mistake.
She make a mistake the wedding with Ascot:D

I think they departed with the remaining guests.

I don't believe any "official" girlfriend of a British Royal has ever stood with the family after leaving a wedding. Walking yes, standing on the steps and watching a family member leave...its usually when they become a fiancee. Does anyone recall Sophie, Diana or Sarah doing that?

Zara's boyfriend was on the steps today. I think Kate and Chelsy were trying to avoid stealng the limelight.

I think Autumn looked lovely as did the bridesmaids. I would have loved to see Lady Louise but I understand they want to keep her out of the limelight

Zara's boyfriend was on the steps today. I think Kate and Chelsy were trying to avoid stealng the limelight.

Good Point! Sexism rears its ugly head....I asked about Sarah, Sophie and Diana and failed to consider a male counterpart.

I would agree that Kate amd Chelsy were trying to stay under the radar somewhat.

I have followed the Peter-Autumn wedding thread with much interest, and I must say that I find the official wedding picture very pretty.
Does anyone have any idea whether there will also be such a picture of just the two of them?
I always tend to look out for officially posed pictures with just the bridal couple alone, since they are the ones who married.

I think that was the idea...:lol: It's definitely a cute hat, but it's supposed to be about the bride...I hope Bea isn't one of those girls.

I didn't care for the bows on the back of the dress but she was a lovely bride.
She should've put something in her hair to keep it smooth and in place.
And I think the bridesmaid should've worn shawls.

Bea, Eugenie, and Gabriella are wearing Phillip Treacy hats.

Kate looked rather dour and Chelse looked rather serious too.

I agree Sassy, the bows down the back were a bit too much but over all I thought she looked lovely.

Great pictures of the wedding.

I should add that I love the bridesmaids dresses the color and the style were beautiful

I don't think that I have ever seen Kate look so awful. Sheer black top under fitted pink jacket and black hat with veil - and she looked so sad.
Chelsy looked very pretty - was she wearing a hat?
Maybe Kate is afraid that William will hook up with Jecca again in Africa!
William should have been at the wedding - where are his priorities?
Eugenie looks like she is going to turn out to be a real beauty --- Bea seems to be always trying to be in the spotlight. She has absolutely no fashion sense and needs a fashion consultant. And she plans to become a fashion designer? Please!
And definitely, definitely, Princess Anne nesds an update - ditch the too-dark hair dye, the outdated hair-do and the frumpy clothes. She has a great figure and beautiful complexion - it's a pity.
The Queen looked wonderful - pretty trim on her dress - SHE made an effort!

Small lace shrugs (like the top of Autumn's gown) on the bridemaids would have been a classy touch. The looked just too bare for a church ceremony.

I don't think that I have ever seen Kate look so awful. Sheer black top under fitted pink jacket and black hat with veil - and she looked so sad.
Chelsy looked very pretty - was she wearing a hat?
Maybe Kate is afraid that William will hook up with Jecca again in Africa!
William should have been at the wedding - where are his priorities?
Eugenie looks like she is going to turn out to be a real beauty --- Bea seems to be always trying to be in the spotlight. She has absolutely no fashion sense and needs a fashion consultant. And she plans to become a fashion designer? Please!
And definitely, definitely, Princess Anne nesds an update - ditch the too-dark hair dye, the outdated hair-do and the frumpy clothes. She has a great figure and beautiful complexion - it's a pity.
The Queen looked wonderful - pretty trim on her dress - SHE made an effort!

Apparently, William is very close with the Craig family and considers them a second family according to at least one article... But really still, I think they'd understand about it being his cousin's wedding and all.

I Loved the wedding pics my best for a Happy Future for them both Wonder wholl marry next Meaning Grandchildren

CTV is showing coverage of the wedding. They're showing them outside the steps of the church they did a nice close up of HM and Camilla and up next they said they're going "reveal" how she found out he was a member of the royal family, hardly news but still nice to see some footage, once again I thought they all, well mostly all looked lovely. They're devoting a little segment to her tonight

Autumn looked gorgeous. I'm sure she took Peter's breath away. I really love her gown. The tiara that she wore is my favorite of Anne's.
I thought the Queen was the best dressed woman there today (besides Autumn).
About Kate and Chelsy, I can imagine they went with "dull" colors to avoid attention, maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom