Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier: July 26 & 27, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

This is the thread dedicated to the wedding of Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier on July 26 & 27, 2019.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
When is the cathedral part of the wedding?

Omg this is the sweetest news today! Thank you Iceflower!

How sweet! Marie was spotted in Madrid last week leaving a bridal boutique-was it Rosa Clara-and everyone assumed that was her designer.

I cannot wait to see what Pauline has done!:whistling:

Last edited:
Ohh, that's such a sweet gesture from Louis. They seem like a lovely couple and I can't wait to see photos of their wedding!

Does anyone know what time is the wedding at the cathedral - is the civil wedding prior to that on the same day?

Does anyone know what time is the wedding at the cathedral - is the civil wedding prior to that on the same day?

A civil wedding is always prior, as that is the only legal union. But the same day: we will see. Probably the couple will have an intimate ceremony at the palais princier on the eve of the religious service. Like Albert and Charlène did. See picture.

I wonder if Pauline designed it and Rosa Clara is actually making it, perhaps a collaboration.

Been checking for updates but none at this time but customarily, yes. The civil wedding should be prior to the religious one but it doesn't really have to be 1 day apart ceremony as seen with Charlotte's recent wedding.

I wonder if Pauline designed it and Rosa Clara is actually making it, perhaps a collaboration.

Oh this is a nice idea but yes it sounds possible. Reading at some sources, they seem to be very decisive that Rosa Clara will be part of the wedding.

I kind of hope so. As sweet as the gesture is to have her future sister-in-law involved, seeing Pauline's runway work makes me wonder about how she would realize a bridal gown fit for a wedding in a Cathedral.:lol:

But since the finished product obviously had to meet the approval and taste of the beautiful bride.....:whistling:

The visit of the big appartments will be closed friday july 26th at 16hours, in English 4 pm

and saturday july 27th at 15th ( 3pm)

perhaps the civil wedding which will take place in the 'salle du Trone' will be friday and the cocktail will be saturday after the religious ceremony at 3pm

Not sure , but the visit is closed because there will be the wedding of Louis, it is one of a reason

The visit of the big appartments will be closed friday july 26th at 16hours, in English 4 pm

and saturday july 27th at 15th ( 3pm)

perhaps the civil wedding which will take place in the 'salle du Trone' will be friday and the cocktail will be saturday after the religious ceremony at 3pm

Not sure , but the visit is closed because there will be the wedding of Louis, it is one of a reason

That seems completely logical to me indeed.

The wedding - Friday 26th - le palais princier

The religious service - Saturday 27th - la cathédrale

The reception - Saturday 27th - le palais princier

Last edited:
That seems completely logical to me indeed.

The wedding - Friday 26th - le palais princier

The religious service - Saturday 27th - la cathédrale

The reception - Saturday 27th - le palais princier

If the civil wedding is late afternoon tomorrow Albert and Charlene won't be around to celebrate for long with the couple afterwards as it's the Red Cross ball tomorrow evening.

So much to look forward to in Monaco this weekend and it will be the icing on the cake if the twins are a bridesmaid and pageboy on Saturday.

If it is to morrow afternoon, I think there will be a very short cocktail after the civil wedding which is also very short
There will be a more long party after the religious ceremony and in the evening of saturday
I think we will get more photos because, it will be difficult to hide the guests arriving in the cathedral from the palace or from the town

If it is to morrow afternoon, I think there will be a very short cocktail after the civil wedding which is also very short
There will be a more long party after the religious ceremony and in the evening of saturday
I think we will get more photos because, it will be difficult to hide the guests arriving in the cathedral from the palace or from the town

Oh I can't wait to see all the ladies outfits and hats.

Thank you for the information Melina Premiere. I am hoping so much to get to see something of the celebrations.

If the civil wedding is late afternoon tomorrow Albert and Charlene won't be around to celebrate for long with the couple afterwards as it's the Red Cross ball tomorrow evening.

So much to look forward to in Monaco this weekend and it will be the icing on the cake if the twins are a bridesmaid and pageboy on Saturday.

Oh wow...I forgot about the Red Cross Ball...for some reason I thought the Red Cross was in August.

TSH are going to have a madcap busy weekend..:ohmy:

They do love to arrange loads of events for the same dates, don't they?

It will be a very busy weekend, indeed. I'm super excited!

I hope Caroline and her family will take a break from their vacation to be at the wedding .

I hope Caroline and her family will take a break from their vacation to be at the wedding .

"take a break from their vacation"

That cracked me up ? ?

But yes, I hope to see them there.

Will be interesting toi see if Marie will also be loaned something from the Family Jewels for the relgious Wedding tomorrow.

:previous: I would love it...but I can't see Caroline lending any of her pieces to Marie, and I don't remember seeing Stephanie ever wear historic Grimaldi jewels.

Maybe Charlene or Albert will give her something...if she even chooses to wear jewels at all. I kind of doubt it.

Well, it think it would be much disconsideration towards her sister and her nephews if P. Caroline didn't attend as well as her children. I don't think P. Stephanie or her kids deserve that. Besides, P. Caroline has a great sense of family and of conviniences not to attend the wedding. And the same goes to Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre and Alexandra… :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Incredibile , Caroline always a bad woman, sister, aunt.....what's the problem ?

:previous: I would love it...but I can't see Caroline lending any of her pieces to Marie, and I don't remember seeing Stephanie ever wear historic Grimaldi jewels.

Maybe Charlene or Albert will give her something...if she even chooses to wear jewels at all. I kind of doubt it.

I'm not sure if i can consider Grimaldi jewels as historic. There's just a few of them I think as well.

This is so true. I also have not seen Stephanie wearing anything from their vault.

Did grandma Charlotte bequest anything to Stephanie? Like Caroline

Anyhow, I am super excited of this wedding.

I'm not sure if i can consider Grimaldi jewels as historic. There's just a few of them I think as well.

This is so true. I also have not seen Stephanie wearing anything from their vault.

Did grandma Charlotte bequest anything to Stephanie? Like Caroline

Anyhow, I am super excited of this wedding.

I think Stephanie is not interested in jewels and therfore she doesn't wear much.

Back
Top Bottom