The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier: July 26 & 27, 2019

This is the thread dedicated to the wedding of Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier on July 26 & 27, 2019.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!

Old 07-16-2019, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

When is the cathedral part of the wedding?

Old 07-16-2019, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
When is the cathedral part of the wedding?
It will be on 27 July 2019 at Cathédrale de Notre-Dame-Immaculée or Cathédrale de Monaco in Monaco-Ville, Monaco. This is also the site where both his grandparents Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace were buried.

https://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_s...vallier_432268

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-23-2019, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Louis has revealed that Pauline has designed Marie's wedding dress for the church wedding:

"We only are 14 months apart and we are very close to each other. She was always very protective of me and a little distant with Marie at the beginning. But finally she liked her. She even designed the wedding dress that Marie will use for the ceremony in the cathedral".

** source: hola: ¡Sorpresa! Pauline Ducruet diseñará el vestido de novia de su cuñada Marie Chevallier **
Old 07-23-2019, 09:01 AM
Serene Highness

Omg this is the sweetest news today! Thank you Iceflower!

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-23-2019, 10:08 AM
Majesty

How sweet! Marie was spotted in Madrid last week leaving a bridal boutique-was it Rosa Clara-and everyone assumed that was her designer.

I cannot wait to see what Pauline has done!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-23-2019, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Ohh, that's such a sweet gesture from Louis. They seem like a lovely couple and I can't wait to see photos of their wedding!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-24-2019, 04:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone know what time is the wedding at the cathedral - is the civil wedding prior to that on the same day?
Old 07-24-2019, 05:10 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Does anyone know what time is the wedding at the cathedral - is the civil wedding prior to that on the same day?

A civil wedding is always prior, as that is the only legal union. But the same day: we will see. Probably the couple will have an intimate ceremony at the palais princier on the eve of the religious service. Like Albert and Charlène did. See picture.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:35 AM
Nobility

I wonder if Pauline designed it and Rosa Clara is actually making it, perhaps a collaboration.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Been checking for updates but none at this time but customarily, yes. The civil wedding should be prior to the religious one but it doesn't really have to be 1 day apart ceremony as seen with Charlotte's recent wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
I wonder if Pauline designed it and Rosa Clara is actually making it, perhaps a collaboration.
Oh this is a nice idea but yes it sounds possible. Reading at some sources, they seem to be very decisive that Rosa Clara will be part of the wedding.

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-24-2019, 11:56 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
I kind of hope so. As sweet as the gesture is to have her future sister-in-law involved, seeing Pauline's runway work makes me wonder about how she would realize a bridal gown fit for a wedding in a Cathedral.

But since the finished product obviously had to meet the approval and taste of the beautiful bride.....
Old 07-25-2019, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

The visit of the big appartments will be closed friday july 26th at 16hours, in English 4 pm

and saturday july 27th at 15th ( 3pm)

perhaps the civil wedding which will take place in the 'salle du Trone' will be friday and the cocktail will be saturday after the religious ceremony at 3pm

Not sure , but the visit is closed because there will be the wedding of Louis, it is one of a reason
Old 07-25-2019, 08:24 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The visit of the big appartments will be closed friday july 26th at 16hours, in English 4 pm

and saturday july 27th at 15th ( 3pm)

perhaps the civil wedding which will take place in the 'salle du Trone' will be friday and the cocktail will be saturday after the religious ceremony at 3pm

Not sure , but the visit is closed because there will be the wedding of Louis, it is one of a reason
That seems completely logical to me indeed.

The wedding - Friday 26th - le palais princier

The religious service - Saturday 27th - la cathédrale

The reception - Saturday 27th - le palais princier
Old 07-25-2019, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
That seems completely logical to me indeed.

The wedding - Friday 26th - le palais princier

The religious service - Saturday 27th - la cathédrale

The reception - Saturday 27th - le palais princier
If the civil wedding is late afternoon tomorrow Albert and Charlene won't be around to celebrate for long with the couple afterwards as it's the Red Cross ball tomorrow evening.

So much to look forward to in Monaco this weekend and it will be the icing on the cake if the twins are a bridesmaid and pageboy on Saturday.
Old 07-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Heir Apparent

If it is to morrow afternoon, I think there will be a very short cocktail after the civil wedding which is also very short
There will be a more long party after the religious ceremony and in the evening of saturday
I think we will get more photos because, it will be difficult to hide the guests arriving in the cathedral from the palace or from the town
Old 07-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
If it is to morrow afternoon, I think there will be a very short cocktail after the civil wedding which is also very short
There will be a more long party after the religious ceremony and in the evening of saturday
I think we will get more photos because, it will be difficult to hide the guests arriving in the cathedral from the palace or from the town
Oh I can't wait to see all the ladies outfits and hats.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for the information Melina Premiere. I am hoping so much to get to see something of the celebrations.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
If the civil wedding is late afternoon tomorrow Albert and Charlene won't be around to celebrate for long with the couple afterwards as it's the Red Cross ball tomorrow evening.

So much to look forward to in Monaco this weekend and it will be the icing on the cake if the twins are a bridesmaid and pageboy on Saturday.
Oh wow...I forgot about the Red Cross Ball...for some reason I thought the Red Cross was in August.

TSH are going to have a madcap busy weekend..

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-25-2019, 01:44 PM
Royal Highness

They do love to arrange loads of events for the same dates, don't they?