The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-27-2019, 09:42 AM
Aristocracy

Dear Melina, you live very bad for me giving this obsessive attention to all these matters. Albert is reigning with his wife and Jacques will be the Prince Ereditary..We know Monaco history, all over the world know everything. Carisma and glamour can't be bought .

Old 07-27-2019, 09:42 AM
Nobility

I think in terms of kinship for weddings, family gatherings, parties etc it doesn't matter so much if they are members of the Princely Family, House of Grimaldi etc it's that they are Albert's beloved nieces and nephews etc and maybe later on beloved cousins of Jacques.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:43 AM
Courtier

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0a34XBnp7_/

Marie Chevallier with Rosa Clara
Old 07-27-2019, 09:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

What time is the wedding today? Are there no pictures of the guests arriving yet?
Old 07-27-2019, 09:57 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
What time is the wedding today? Are there no puctures of the guests arriving yet?
About now I've been told but not seen any pics yet.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:58 AM
Aristocracy

The reception after the wedding ?
Old 07-27-2019, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Albert said in the book about him that his nephews did not ask him is they could marry, He said they asked him advices not else,
In the constitution if a member of the officialy family would marry without the permission of the sovereign, he would lost his place in the line of sucession
Very interesting, and thank you for sharing this information. In which book did the Prince's statement appear?

A small clarification: The requirement is not in the constitution but the house law, which was quoted above in Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post

Interesting that permission wasn't asked for - of course, that doesn't mean that he didn't permit the marriages or that they have lost their places in the succession I guess it shows that they are fully aware their future is not to rule Monaco.
Perhaps melina premiere or someone else who owns the book could post the quotation, but within this context, I would think his meaning was that no formal permission was granted and they indeed lost their places in the succession (ETA: unless he was discussing his personal permission and advice as their uncle, rather than his legal permission according to the house laws).
Old 07-27-2019, 10:17 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
Very interesting, and thank you for sharing this information. In which book did the Prince's statement appear?

A small clarification: The requirement is not in the constitution but the house law, which was quoted above in Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -.

Perhaps melina premiere or someone else who owns the book could post the quotation, but within this context, I would think his meaning was that no formal permission was granted and they indeed lost their places in the succession (ETA: unless he was discussing his personal permission and advice as their uncle, rather than his legal permission according to the house laws).
I presume the book is the one that was released for the Prince's 60th birthday?
Old 07-27-2019, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is the sovereign ordonnance

You could read at the article 20
are the members of the sovereign family, the parents of the prince, his wife and all the persons who are in the line of sucession apart the parents who are more at the third degrees of kinships

The legitimat children prince Hereditary Jacques is the heir and first in the line of sucession and princess gabriella who is second in the line of sucession

I forgot to publish the linek of the ordonnance

https://journaldemonaco.gouv.mc/Jour...lle-Souveraine

Yes, it is the last book about the prince Albert for his 60th anniversary

For Andréa, Caroline was ok for a wedding, Albert had no reasons to say no
For Pierre he married with Beatrice , he is 8th in the line of sucession, no chance to be a future ruler
For Charlotte, she is 11th in the line of sucession, no Reason to say no, when she was with gad El Maleh, he was received at the palace with the family, he was present when the twins were presented to the people of Monaco , in january 2015
Old 07-27-2019, 10:34 AM
Aristocracy

Glamour in Monaco with Charlene has no long life. After 12 years all the world has understood. Monaco glamour Is Caroline, her children and also Stephanie and her children. All the others are boredom.
Old 07-27-2019, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

It is your personnaly feeling Flaubert not the feelings of other people

Now the stars of the princely family are the princely twins

Come back to the wedding of Louis and Marie

The palace is closed to day at 3 pm, I think that the religious ceremony is closed

There are no photos, perhaps in Hola or Hello

I hope to see Jacques and gabriella
Old 07-27-2019, 10:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

How on Earth do they keep a huge wedding at the cathedral private?
Old 07-27-2019, 10:47 AM
Aristocracy

Let's see in the future. Now media consider stars Caroline's children.
Old 07-27-2019, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

There is a heavy thunderstorm over Monaco this afternoon which is a great shame if there are plans for an outside reception.
Old 07-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Administrator

If you wish to continue the discussion about the succession in Monaco please do so at the following thread:

** Monaco's succession issues **
Old 07-27-2019, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I wish all happiness to the couple. Lovely picture of the civil wedding.
I think Louis is the only of prince Albert's nieces and nephews who does both ceremonies in Monaco. Andrea and Pierre splitted the weddings in two places Charlotte also, despite it was not clear for me what religious ceremony she did.
As for the discussion about ruler's agreement, I really don't see why he should not agree
Pierre did a prestigious match, Andrea also.
Charlotte and Louis married good healthy and well socially matches so I do not see any issue
The only point which might have provoque a clach could be if Charlotte wanted to wed Gad, because of the difference in religious, nevertheless we will never know as never happened
Old 07-27-2019, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

Well said Fandesacs2003.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:13 AM
Gentry

Can't wait to see some photos of today's ceremony! Wishing Louis and Marie all the very best!

However, it is very sad that some people think that Monaco is ONLY glamour, Monaco is ALSO glamour but it is much more than that. It is also very sad to keep on going this non-existent competition between Charlene and Caroline!
Old 07-27-2019, 11:29 AM
Royal Highness

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bCmagn...=1m0t5inm242dh

A little video in front of the cathedral - no people to see though.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:42 AM
Gentry

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bF7vKCXU8/

The wedding dress - created by Atelier Boisanger and Pauline!