The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-25-2019, 07:52 PM
Serene Highness

It will be a very busy weekend, indeed. I'm super excited!

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-26-2019, 04:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

I hope Caroline and her family will take a break from their vacation to be at the wedding .

Old 07-26-2019, 09:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
I hope Caroline and her family will take a break from their vacation to be at the wedding .
"take a break from their vacation"

That cracked me up

But yes, I hope to see them there.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:03 AM
Aristocracy

Caroline and her children will attend. Why not?
Old 07-26-2019, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Will be interesting toi see if Marie will also be loaned something from the Family Jewels for the relgious Wedding tomorrow.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Majesty

I would love it...but I can't see Caroline lending any of her pieces to Marie, and I don't remember seeing Stephanie ever wear historic Grimaldi jewels.

Maybe Charlene or Albert will give her something...if she even chooses to wear jewels at all. I kind of doubt it.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-26-2019, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post

Well, it think it would be much disconsideration towards her sister and her nephews if P. Caroline didn't attend as well as her children. I don't think P. Stephanie or her kids deserve that. Besides, P. Caroline has a great sense of family and of conviniences not to attend the wedding. And the same goes to Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre and Alexandra…
Old 07-26-2019, 01:15 PM
Aristocracy

Incredibile , Caroline always a bad woman, sister, aunt.....what's the problem ?
Old 07-26-2019, 01:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I would love it...but I can't see Caroline lending any of her pieces to Marie, and I don't remember seeing Stephanie ever wear historic Grimaldi jewels.

Maybe Charlene or Albert will give her something...if she even chooses to wear jewels at all. I kind of doubt it.
I'm not sure if i can consider Grimaldi jewels as historic. There's just a few of them I think as well.

This is so true. I also have not seen Stephanie wearing anything from their vault.

Did grandma Charlotte bequest anything to Stephanie? Like Caroline

Anyhow, I am super excited of this wedding.

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-26-2019, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
I'm not sure if i can consider Grimaldi jewels as historic. There's just a few of them I think as well.

This is so true. I also have not seen Stephanie wearing anything from their vault.

Did grandma Charlotte bequest anything to Stephanie? Like Caroline

Anyhow, I am super excited of this wedding.

I think Stephanie is not interested in jewels and therfore she doesn't wear much.

Old 07-26-2019, 01:51 PM
Aristocracy

Stephanie can get the jewels she wants, if she usually doesn't wear it's her choice. She is not the poor victim .
Old 07-26-2019, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent

The civil marriage was today. Will the palace release some photos?
Old 07-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Hola is publishing a photo but I Don't know if it is the photo of the wedding

The medias are saying they married at the city hall not at the palace

Princess Stephanie'wedding with daniel Ducruet was also at the city hall of Monaco
Old 07-26-2019, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Congratulations to the couple!!

Marie wore an outfit by the Barcelona based designer Rosa Clara in the civil wedding today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Y8mYunA1m/
Old 07-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent

The description of Marie's outfit in the article coincides with the picture, so it seems this picture was indeed taken today.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:51 PM
Nobility

The drawing by Rosa Clara and the photo aren't at all the same. I don't think the photo is from today.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:56 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Hola is publishing a photo but I Don't know if it is the photo of the wedding

The medias are saying they married at the city hall not at the palace

Princess Stephanie'wedding with daniel Ducruet was also at the city hall of Monaco

I had forgotten that Stephanie married Ducruet at City Hall and not the Palace.
Rainier wasn't exactly thrilled about the nuptials so it makes sense.

Also very nostalgic of Louis to choose to have his own civil ceremony there, rather than the Palace like his Casiraghi cousins.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-26-2019, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
The description of Marie's outfit in the article coincides with the picture, so it seems this picture was indeed taken today.

If you are referring to this photo: it was taken during the Amber Lounge U*NITE 2018 in aid of Sir Jackie Stewart's foundation 'Race Against Dementia' in Monaco in May 2018, not today. So far the Hola article doesn't contain any photos of today, but it may of course be updated later on.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:17 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I had forgotten that Stephanie married Ducruet at City Hall and not the Palace.
Rainier wasn't exactly thrilled about the nuptials so it makes sense.

Also very nostalgic of Louis to choose to have his own civil ceremony there, rather than the Palace like his Casiraghi cousins.

I don't know about nostalgia. The Mairie de Monaco is the usual venue for monégasques to have their wedding.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Majesty

True...but members of La Famille Princier as well?