King Mohammed & Salma Bennani 21 March 2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sabiha

Gentry
City
BRUXELLE
Country
Belgium
photos during king's wedding
I think they never posted before:)

Attachments

• 235J8241.jpg
    235J8241.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,318
  • 235J8244.jpg
    235J8244.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 235J8249.jpg
    235J8249.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,236
i saw that there's no thread for his majesty king mohammed and his bride, now lalla salma.

here we go... :)

Attachments

• lesmariees.jpg
    lesmariees.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,687
  • mariage2.jpg
    mariage2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,411
  • mariage3.jpg
    mariage3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,576
  • mariage.jpg
    mariage.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,368
  • offrandes.jpg
    offrandes.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,468
  • peuple.jpg
    peuple.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,566
  • table.royale.jpg
    table.royale.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,974
  • zumaphotos215598.jpg
    zumaphotos215598.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7,809

Attachments

• Mariage_01.jpg
    Mariage_01.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2,238
  • Mariage_02.jpg
    Mariage_02.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 5,218
  • Mariage_03.jpg
    Mariage_03.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3,402
  • Mariage_04.jpg
    Mariage_04.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10,143
Thanks for the pictures. :) Salma looked beautiful. Does anyone know who were all the other ladies at the King's table. I first assumed his sisters, but only 2 of the 4 wear tiaras. Thus I'm at a loss. :confused:

The women at the brides table were the king's three sisters, it's just that you can't see very well lalla asmaa's tiara. And there also were lalla meryem's daughter, lalla soukaina, with long hair.

Engagement March 20, 2002
APL Pictures

sm67ms.jpg
sm6bkz.jpg
sm6895.jpg

Hosted by tinypic

Wedding July 12, 2002.
APL Pictures

sm6ds2.jpg
sm6e5h.jpg

sm6e8p.jpg
sm6etj.jpg

sm6f77.jpg

Hosted by tinypic

Thank you for answering, Clymène. :) And thanks for the pictures Mandy. :)

Is that Lalla Salma covered up in the green and silver blanket on post #7 the second picture down? And does anyone know why she is covered? A custom maybe?:confused:

Wow, now that has to be the best place to be a royal ... the people are subservient and reverential! Thank you for these photos they are quite inspiring :)

HRHAmy said:
Is that Lalla Salma covered up in the green and silver blanket on post #7 the second picture down? And does anyone know why she is covered? A custom maybe?:confused:

Yes,it's Lalla Salma covered up in the green blanket,it's kind of a traditional veil.

lalla salma is very beautiful and she has a very beautiful tiara

I was always a fan of person with deep red hair. I wish I may have this kind of hair myself.

The pics are beatiful. But actually I rather like Princess Lallah Salma with frizzy hair, nor a straight one. However, she is always wonderful

Vanesa.

Great video! She is so beautiful.

Question!

As long as I remember I have never seen the mother of the king of marocco. Did the lady dye? If anyone has one please post it.
Thank you

As long as I remember I have never seen the mother of the king of marocco. Did the lady dye? If anyone has one please post it.
Thank you
no she still a live,only the mother of king was never photographed before Lalla Salma is the first wife of moroccans king with high profile and public role.

Who are the women that are sitting at the table with the King and Lalla Salma at the wedding? Are they sisters of the king? Does anyone know who the children are that are in the photo where Lalla Salma is covered by the veil?

Kings Mother

Thank you for your answer M. Lilo.
I have another questions in the thread 5 is a picture of an elderly woman
on the balcony with the sisters of the king any one knows who she is.
Also I like to know if the rumours are true that the kings mother is french.
Some say she is a beduin woman. I know that King Hassan was a very private man.
Did the Kings mother join the wedding celebrations?

Thanks for posting the video.It was very very interesting to watch!

Who are the women that are sitting at the table with the King and Lalla Salma at the wedding? Are they sisters of the king? Does anyone know who the children are that are in the photo where Lalla Salma is covered by the veil?
the women at the table with Lalla Salma and the king is the sister's king Lalla Meryem,Lalla Hasna,Lalla Asmae and Lalla Meryem daughter :Lalla Soukaina.
as for the children in the photo you mean is the king's nieces and nephew Lalla Nuhaila dauther of Lalla Asmae,,Lalla Oulaya Lalla Oumaima daughters of Lalla Hasna,and Moulay Idris son of Lalla Meryem.

Thank you for your answer M. Lilo.
I have another questions in the thread 5 is a picture of an elderly woman
on the balcony with the sisters of the king any one knows who she is.
Also I like to know if the rumours are true that the kings mother is french.
Some say she is a beduin woman. I know that King Hassan was a very private man.
Did the Kings mother join the wedding celebrations?
the women in balcony with king's sister is Lalla Salma's grandmother,Lalla Salma live with her since she had 3 as her mother die from breast cancer.
as for the king's mother she is moroccan women and her name is Lalla Latifa Hammou,all the king of morocco were married to moroccan women i knowthat sultan Moulay Ismail ask Louis XIV's daughter Marie Anne de Bourbon, princess of Conti for marriage but she said NO,and since all the wives are from morocco you can found information about Lalla Latifa here: Lalla Latifa Hammou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no she still a live,only the mother of king was never photographed before Lalla Salma is the first wife of moroccans king with high profile and public role.

Really King Mohammed's mother is still alive??
as far as I know she passed away a while ago, but yes you're right she was never photographed.

Really King Mohammed's mother is still alive??
as far as I know she passed away a while ago, but yes you're right she was never photographed.
yes very sur she still alive,she live now between Paris and Marrakech,and just a few weeks ago(last april i guss) King and Lalla Salma spend month in her house in Paris with here.

Back
Top Bottom