Infanta Cristina of Spain & Iñaki Urdangarin / October 4, 1997

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsa M - thank you for video - it was wonderful!
An absolutely perfect wedding service - loved the dress, veil, tiara, hair-do - the works!

I don´t like the wedding dress.The only thing I like is the tiara

Cristina looked amazing!One of the most beautiful royal brides.

I think she looked lovely on her wedding day, with the tiara and her hair creating a romantic and historic balance for a sophisticated and modern dress.

:previous: It's a shame the embroidery did not photograph well as I was not aware it existed until I read this.

I had no idea Theadora of Greece was a bridesmaid!I am fond of those dresses.

Published guest lists?

While looking through some of my archives, I noticed in the large crowd shots inside the church at Elena and Jaime's wedding Princess Margriet, her husband, the van Vollenhoven sons, and a woman I believe to be Alix de Foresta, wife of Louis, Prince Napoleon. I also looked through photos of Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin's wedding and found that Princess Desiree and Princess Christina of Sweden along with their husbands (and in the case of Christina at least one of her sons) attended.

Since the news agencies didn't archive photos in the 1990s and since these guests aren't as important in rank as those we see most often, it is unlikely there are individual photos of them arriving/attending.

Were there ever full guest lists published by the Spanish royal court? Or was it only a few highlighted names mentioned in news articles? I was hoping to find them here and in Elena's thread but no luck. If anyone has a full list or a link to where it can be found it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Hello,
i'm looking for some pics of the dress' back without veil.
Have you something about it?
Thanks.

APL pictures of the wedding. Part 3

I like the aerial view of the bride and groom walking down the aisle.
I like the fancy automobile Infanta Cristina and her husband are riding in.

Cristina is on my Top Ten Best Royal Brides list. Her hair, tiara and veil were gorgeous. And those earrings were to die for.

Back
Top Bottom