Infanta Cristina of Spain & Iñaki Urdangarin / October 4, 1997

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks sis!!! Beautifuls pictures

fandesacs2003 said:
Thanks crisinaki, lovely photos,

For me they are THE BEST royal couple, the most handsome, the most enloved, and with the prittiest kids.
Mary and Frderik are also close, but Christina and Inaki have the longevity.
And i think Christina and Inaki they perfectly combine private and public life, ALL MY WISHES
I couldn't agree more, it's like you read my mind!:flowers:
They have acomplished a good balance on their lives between royal life, work and family and that's something I admire them for :wub:

They are the best royal couple! I love the two so much since I read the wedding article on a magazine when I was just a middle school student. Now It was so long time, and they are still so in love, Just the best lovers, best wife and husband ,and the best parents in the world! Best of My Wishes Forever!

crisiñaki said:
I couldn't agree more, it's like you read my mind!:flowers:
They have acomplished a good balance on their lives between royal life, work and family and that's something I admire them for :wub:
They do seem a very "together" couple, however it's important to remember that as they are not the crown prince or crown princess it's easier for them to retain more privacy. They can lead much more "normal" lives.

As for Cristina, she is one of my all-time favourite Royal brides, I don't think she's a beautiful woman but she really glowed on her wedding day.

she really glowed on her wedding day.

Considering to who she was getting married, it's not really surprising. :flowers:
Inaki IMO is one of the most handsome and good-looking royal spouses...;)

Little_star said:
As for Cristina, she is one of my all-time favourite Royal brides, I don't think she's a beautiful woman but she really glowed on her wedding day.

I think Cristina looks prettier as she gets older.

Mine would be also if I was married to Inaki; don't you agree???

michelleq said:
Mine would be also if I was married to Inaki; don't you agree???

oh yeah, he's such a hottie:w00t2::heartflower:

Wow...thanks for all these pics crisinaki. They are simply beautiful. In my opinion, Cristina was of the most beautiful royal brides ever. She and Inaki both looked so happy and I loved her dress!

whose train was longer? Hers of Letizia's?

That's an interesting étiquette question...;)

Letizia was marrying the future King, but Cristina is the daughter of the current King. So who supposed to have the longest train? I'd say Letizia...is there any etiquette expert here to answer?

PrincessDianafan said:
whose train was longer? Hers of Letizia's?
Cristina's gown had a 3-metre long train, while Letizia's was 4,5 meters.

crisscross1 said:
I love this one, it looks as though her father can't let her go?

The quality of the pictures is so amazing, thanks crisinaki. I look forward to seeimg some more. :flowers:

You're welcome!

I have always loved how this wedding was so sunny and festive even though it was autumn and how happy were the catalonians with their own royal couple!:lol:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 4/CRISTINA_WEDDING_49-UKP.jpg

(UK Press)

Look at all those people on the streets!:)

crisiñaki said:
You're welcome!

I have always loved how this wedding was so sunny and festive even though it was autumn and how happy were the catalonians with their own royal couple!:lol:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA%204/CRISTINA_WEDDING_49-UKP.jpg

(UK Press)

Look at all those people on the streets!:)

Imagine having that many people at your wedding, what a wonderful day it would be:flowers: .
Is there video of their wedding anywhere that I can view, I would love to watch it? (Without having to search through too many threads, I'm sure you will know.;) )

Thanks in advance,

hey Elsa, the youtube video is no longer working:neutral:

Thanks Elsa for the answer, I've seen the pic before but not in this quality, so I was curious if anyone thought the same:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom