HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg & Stéphanie de Lannoy: Religious Wedding - Oct 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How disappointing! So Saab made the same dress for the night and for the church in different colors!! He doesnt make other things, always gems and beads.

Tears everywhere, I am so touched. Beautiful, beautiful Stephanie and how lovely that Princess Alexandra is her maid of honour! I am enjoying every minute thanks to wort.lu!

Who is the young man reading? A nephew of Stephanie?

How disappointing! So Saab made the same dress for the night and for the church in different colors!! He doesnt make other things, always gems and beads.

Well if Stephanie likes the dresses she chose for her wedding, there's not issue. Saab has done a fantastic job of making Stephanie look even more stunning.

wrong. he has done other things. he's had a few collections that have focused heavily on beads, but his last collection or two have had very few, if any (well, his spring collection had a lot more, but the collections before that barely had any).

And that was Felipe's close-up.. his 15 seconds of fame are up...:whistling::flowers:

btw, I just adore how Stephanie's veil just drapes over the steps of the altar.

Last edited:
Stéphanie looks very beautiful! :flowers: That wedding gown is so her -- pure perfection!

I'm surprised there isn't a second reading. They went from the responsorial psalm to the gospel

I watching on link put up by Ephram. thank you!

Stephanie is gorgeous! What a dress!! Elie Saab is my favorite! The gown is simply amazing! Best wedding gown ever!

All the princesses are very elegant! Can't wait to see pics!

Stephanie, to me, is the most beautiful royal bride of my lifetime. The woman is a portrait...(dabbing with hankie)

Last edited:
Stephanie is wearing my dream wedding dress, I have a serious urge to steal it. ;)

Stephanie is wearing my dream wedding dress, I have a serious urge to steal it. ;)

I'm totally agree with you! ;) The dress is simply amazing!!! And Stephanie looks lovely!!! :flowers:

It would be nice to watch the wedding but my connection continue to mess up.

My dream wedding dress is simple. In Stephanie's dress is too much of everything. The dress would have needed a much more stronger personality to pull it through. This certainly is not a "wow"-dress. It would have needed strength, it is not regal. I don't like how the trail fills all the stairs. The dress is too heavy and way too embroidered to church. Her diadem is totally misplaced on her head.
Guillaume looks nice and is in the ceremony. Maria Teresia's dress has a lovely colour, but it isn't good otherwise.
The moment, Stephanie with his dad, was nice.

Stephanie is very beautiful.
Well done Elie Saab !!!

The priest looks like he's about to pass out from heat stroke. he is sweating and his face is so red!

Seriously, judging by her facial expression I'm expecting her to break down in tears any moment now.

wow, that was a quick change of the mood.
Just married btw. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I see Guillaume the more I do not think he suits his facial hair. Only Haakon can rock facial hair.

Back
Top Bottom