HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg & Stéphanie de Lannoy: Religious Wedding - Oct 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My pick for most beautiful wedding, along with Andrew and Sarah's, CP Victoria's and William and Kate's is Guillaume and Stephanie!:p

Wow...that second photo from the top show Stephanie's gown to great effect from the back...sooo stunning!:ohmy:

Those are beautiful pictures, thankyou.
I wish this delightful couple every happiness and "many years" :)

I like that the bride's attendants were dressed in the traditional Nassau colors of blue and orange.

Is she taller than her husband?

In this video of Guillaume and Stephanie, I like the fact that the minister declared that before the ceremony began there would be a moment of silence in honor of Stephanie's mother.

In this video of Guillaume and Stephanie, I like the fact that the minister declared that before the ceremony began there would be a moment of silence in honor of Stephanie's mother.

yes, this was very much planned and not improvised. it was announced before the wedding day that a minute of silence would be held for stephanie's mum who had passed away only months before the wedding.

Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg on the balcony of the palace on the wedding day of Guillaume and Stephanie.

:previous: One the top three Royal Wedding balcony appearances, imo.;)..they kissed at least 6 times!

Last edited:
She was such a lovely serene :)bride..almost angelic looking!

Back
Top Bottom