The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Serene Highness

I am just watching the Vega party now--wonder what they are saying--some people are dressed a little weird, but at least there are no undergarments showing!

Old 05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@May 12th, 2004 - 9:41 pm
I am just watching the Vega party now--wonder what they are saying--some people are dressed a little weird, but at least there are no undergarments showing!
Was there live feed? I didn't even bother to check. Or were you watching a clip?

Old 05-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Serene Highness

No, the party is long over==but there is video.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@May 12th, 2004 - 9:57 pm
No, the party is long over==but there is video.
Yeah, I thoght it would be over, as it's after 5AM there (or else they're partying mighty hard!&#33. Is the video on DK 2? Do you have the link?
Old 05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Serene Highness

I was watching the link you gave me.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by The Watcher@May 12th, 2004 - 11:20 am

Overweight? Pardon...Prince Laurent has overweight, but not W-A. Maybe Fred is a little bit more attractive, but W-A is really cute.

W-A 1
W-A 2
Each to their own preference of course, so please don't get angry if I say that WA reminds me of Donald Trump with real hair.

Does anyone think so? Or am I watching too much of The Apprentice. Nahhh, I think they look a bit similar.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Royal Highness

He has lost some weight and he looks good there. Except for his hair and teeth.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Royal Highness

Reception at Copenhagen City Hall

Part II

www.colourpress.com

Old 05-13-2004, 05:21 AM
Courtier

Was Princess Alexandra and Prince Joachim present at the said party?
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-13-2004, 05:21 AM
Commoner

anyone from jordanian royal family arrived ??????
Old 05-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Exactly when are they getting married?
Old 05-13-2004, 06:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@May 13th, 2004 - 5:50 am
Exactly when are they getting married?
Tommorow of course!!!

In about 27 hours I would imagine.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:04 AM
Nobility

What's te name of the special song for Mary and Fred?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Commoner

HRH The Crown Prince’s Reply at the Reception in the Danish Parliament (Folketing) on the occasion of the Royal Wedding, 14 May 2004

Quote:
Mr Speaker,

On behalf of my fiancée, Miss Mary Donaldson I should like to convey to you our sincere gratitude for the warm and friendly welcome we have received in the Folketing today.

I also wish to take the opportunity to express my warmest thanks for your very kind words to my fiancée. You have given us both great pleasure.

In a few days, we embark on a new life together,  which will be both private and official.

We are aware that there are high expectations of us. We shall do our best to live up to them.

Over the years, successive parliaments have shown my family and me much kindness, and with your warm words today, Mr Speaker, both my fiancée and I feel well prepared to face the future. In the days to come, it will give us a great deal of pleasure to think back on this day.

Mr Speaker,

Thank you very much indeed for the beautiful dining table, which the Danish Parliament  has given us today as a wedding present. I am sure that, also in our home, the dining table will be a place around which we gather, for a good meal, lively discussions and good times together.

Thank you very much.
http://www.hkhkronprinsen.dk/1d92774
Old 05-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren@May 13th, 2004 - 7:55 am
HRH The Crown Prince’s Reply at the Reception in the Danish Parliament (Folketing) on the occasion of the Royal Wedding, 14 May 2004

Quote:
Mr Speaker,

Thank you very much indeed for the beautiful dining table, which the Danish Parliament* has given us today as a wedding present. I am sure that, also in our home, the dining table will be a place around which we gather, for a good meal, lively discussions and good times together.

Thank you very much.
http://www.hkhkronprinsen.dk/1d92774
Yes, I can actually imagine that!! I'm sure it will be friends first, then (hopefully&#33 the royal children!!!!

But wedding first ... I'm getting ahead of myself
Old 05-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Commoner

Another winning outfit, can't wait to see what she has on for the gala tonight.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Majesty

I think the swedish royal family will not be in denmark tonight so we will not see tiaras and gala dresses from the queen and princesses.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Royal Highness

Victoria , Madelin and Carl just arrived.
Letizia and Filipe go to the wedding????????
Is hat wedding or evening dress wedding? :(
Letizia and Filipe evitation say short dress, avery nice opotunety for wear a cokctail dress that semes be rare in this days.

Old 05-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by micas@May 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
Victoria , Madelin and Carl just arrived.  
Letizia and Filipe go to the wedding????????  
Is hat wedding or evening dress wedding? :(
Letizia and Filipe evitation say short dress, avery nice opotunety for wear a cokctail dress that semes be rare in this days.

did they come back from sweden already, i thought they would have a birthday dinner in stockholm for carl philip with friends and family, there are many pictures in the carl philip thread showing pictures from stockholm this morning

the wedding in denmark will be a gala event and there will be a gala event tonight also
Letizia and Filipe i think arrived last night for the party at Vega
Old 05-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Nobility

May 13, 2004 - The Copenhagen Post

Crowned Heads In Vega

Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson took the night off on Wednesday from a packed programme of official appearances in connection with tomorrow's Royal Wedding, partying into the wee hours of the night with a select list of close friends and young European royals at Vesterbro nightlife fixture, Vega.

Several hundreds guests were invited to the private party. Royal-watchers and members of the press were barricaded outside the nightclub, hoping to catch a glimpse of the celebrated couple and their glittering guests. Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra were on hand for the party, together with several of Crown Prince Frederik's cousins, including Greek Crown Prince Pavlos and his pregnant wife Marie-Chantal, Prince Nikolaos, and Princess Alexia and her husband Carlos Morales. Princess Benedikte's side of the family was represented with Prince Gustav, Princess Alexandra zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, her husband Jefferson, and Princess Nathalie.

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe was among the guests, together with his fiancée Letizia Ortiz--the pair is expected to wed in Madrid the weekend after Frederik and Mary's nuptials. Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima represented the Netherlands, while Crown Prince Phillippe and Crown Princess Mathilde were on hand from Belgium. The blue-blooded guest list also included Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, Norway's Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit, together with Princess Märtha Louise and her husband Ari Behn. The Swedish royal family was represented with the photogenic trio of Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip, and Princess Madeleine.

Photo of Vega Party:
http://images.bt2.metropol.dk/229/22...9686_large.jpg