The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-14-2004, 05:25 AM
Majesty

so what did you think of her dress did she show to much?

Old 05-14-2004, 06:15 AM
Nobility

So excited when seeing Princess Theodora. Sh is at last wearing an order. She looks quite young and yet regal! I love her.

Princess Caroline is just stunning with that tiara and hairstyle. She looked quite different from her other appearances in the past. Her tiara is simply one of the few grandest. But her dress, the colour is beautiful but it looked more like a Academy Award night type.

Countess of Wessex looks fresh with her new tiara, though it's again a small one, but at least it's a new sight.

Old 05-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Courtier

I must say the event was very grand.

All the royals and guests were looking great and all the royal ladies all looked elegant and unique. The celebration was even grander with all the priceless and lovely tiaras they have added with their elegant jewelries.

But amidst all the grand and lovely celebrations happening right now, let us all not forget that this not just happening to able to show whose Royal House has the more beautiful and elegant royals or whose wedding among all royals would be the most lovely but instead this colorful celebrations are happening in order to celebrate the wedding of CP Frederik of Denmark to Ms. Mary Elizabeth Donaldson.
Such an important union between two persons not just to be able to provide a Crown Princess for Denmark who would also represent the Danish Royal Family and all the Danes but also because of the love the two people have for each other.

A lot of people are rejoicing and happy because of the event and that's why the whole Danish nation is celebrating. I wish the couple all the good things and blessings in life and best wishes. :flower:
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-14-2004, 07:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
So what did you think of her dress did she show to much?
I don't think Princess Caroline's dress was appropriate for the occasion and for a woman her age.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

That was not at the wedding--that was from the night before.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Love Cristina's wrap. It looks quite Spanish-influenced and reminds me of a wrap her mother wore on a visit to Texas with a dark coloured dress, and Her Majesty's wrap was white with bright red and orange flowers on it.
Old 05-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Josefine  Posted: May 14th, 2004 - 4:03 am

and poeple called madeleines nobel 2001 dress reaviling
princess Caroline

óne more
Just curious ... does that mean that P. Caroline is less respectful of Mary (than when she attended Haakon's, Willem's and Phillippe's wedding(s))?
Old 05-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know more information about the singer Julie Bertelsen and her song "Lovers Lullaby" from the Pre-Wedding Gala? I was watching the performance from TV2's website and I just cannot find any information about her in English. I tried Danish, but unfortunately, I don't speak it although I just might learn to figure this out.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlightrhapsody@May 21st, 2004 - 12:11 am
Does anyone know more information about the singer Julie Bertelsen and her song "Lovers Lullaby" from the Pre-Wedding Gala? I was watching the performance from TV2's website and I just cannot find any information about her in English. I tried Danish, but unfortunately, I don't speak it although I just might learn to figure this out.
She was the runner-up in a Danish "Idols-like"programme called "Popstars" a couple of years ago. And was able to distance herself from the tacky image always related to that type of programme. She had a few hits "Every little part of you" and "Completely fallen" being the most noticable ones. She is ½ greenlandish, and used to study medicin before her career took off. ( This was all the information I could find )
Old 05-21-2004, 11:14 PM

Princess Mary looked so beautiful when she attended the gala event in the royal theater. The red dress really looked so beautiful on her. I really hope that she will wear many red dresses in the future, because it is definetly a good colour on her.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:14 AM
Commoner

At the Yacht Race

www.smh.com.au

Old 05-14-2005, 01:05 AM
Majesty

how many days would you say theu had pre wedding events?
Old 09-21-2005, 03:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

This thread has been completely converted to an ImageShack account now so that no images have been directly attached to the forum in an effort to conserve bandwidth.

It would be greatly appreciated if any newly-discovered images from this point forward would be hosted via a private image hosting account such as
Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please also review the images already posted and not re-post the exact same images over and over.

Please note that images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team
Old 10-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal Theatre Performance Gala

Part IV

www.colourpress.com & www.cover.es

Old 10-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

kroonroyals: Galajurk: Kroonprinses Mary
Old 02-21-2010, 05:26 AM
Heir Apparent

i just found this video of the rock and royal concert. it's quite different in the way it shows all the princes having fun and dancing (joachim is priceless!).

it's a "welcome mary" song, by sanne salonen

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 02-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Serene Highness

Joachim is so excited during the concert!!!

Mary has changed so much since her wedding! she looks so much confident right now than before!

Great video!! thanks!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 03-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

carlota thank you so much for that video it is really great to see Joachim, Alex, Fred and Mary enjoying the concert so much

Old 03-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hahahahah, Joachim is priceless!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Loved Mary's dress!That red dress is one of my favorites of all time!