The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Aristocracy

I have not see anyone from Moroccan Royal Family.

Old 05-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Royal Highness

One thing that I noticed is that it does not look like Claire was wearing a tiara. Why not? I have really only seen two photos of her, so if she did have one on, it might have been hidden. I also noticed that Laurent was not wearing a sash. I wonder why this is.

For me, Princess Martha-Lousie was my favorite of the evening. I simply adored her gown. I loved the peach color on her. I also think that she had the best hair of the night.

Old 05-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Gentry

I would like to see pics of HM Queen Sonja of Norway, HIM Empress Farah Diba of Iran, HIH, Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan and TRH Crown Princes Vittorio Emanuel and Marina of Italy and Infantes Duarte and Isabel of Portugal.

Please... Thanks in advance...
Old 05-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Royal Highness

I too would love to see a photo of Marina of Italy. I have heard so much about her wearing the sunglasses, but have yet been able to see for myself.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Courtier

Hi! I was looking through the videos of the TV2 website of Denmark and I came across the performance of a lady named "Julie Bertelsen" and she sang "Lovers Lullaby". Does anyone have any information on her or the song?

Muchas gracias in advance! :P
Old 05-14-2004, 12:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriella@May 13th, 2004 - 9:29 pm
One thing that I noticed is that it does not look like Claire was wearing a tiara. Why not? I have really only seen two photos of her, so if she did have one on, it might have been hidden. I also noticed that Laurent was not wearing a sash. I wonder why this is.

For me, Princess Martha-Lousie was my favorite of the evening. I simply adored her gown. I loved the peach color on her. I also think that she had the best hair of the night.
Claire is wearing her wedding tiara.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow all of the Queens and Princesses look so stunning :o I must say despite what everyone thinks of Princess Caroline's dress she looked very stunning. I had never seen that tiara before, except those earings which she has worn in the past (for example Ballet Gala in late 1995, Red Cross 1989). Can't wait for tommorow to see plenty of pictures! I'm looking forward for Madeleine and Victoria and Caroline.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:36 AM
Majesty

its now about 8 hours until the wedding
Old 05-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Gentry

The galadresses are really lovely and I also missed the Dutch delegation. I saw on television that Willem Alexander had a public duty today in the Netherlands. So they are back from Argentina. It is a pity that they only attend the wedding and not the pre-wedding theatre gala with the other Royals.

I have to say something about Mathilde. I'm really fond of her, but in her galadress yesterday I saw a little belly through her dress. I was really amazed, because she is such a elegant lady. Maybe it is a winter belly that she hasn't lost yet. But when you see the quick return of the bodies from Maxima and Laurentien after they gave birth, it must be possible for Mathilde to loose weight and look much better in galadresses.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:07 AM

Does anyone here have a pic for the Portugese royal couple from last night's gala?
Old 05-14-2004, 03:31 AM
Aristocracy

Crown Princess Mathilde, Princess Caroline, Letizia, Princess Martha Louisa dress is excellence and very elegance
Where is Maxima ?
Old 05-14-2004, 04:14 AM
Majesty

one last pre wedding event - lunch at the Dannebrog
princess Benedikte as host in about 30 minutes
Old 05-14-2004, 04:25 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
One of the guys on TV2 went into the crowd and they all had their Danish Flags waving. Anyway, one of the women in the crowd was holding her baby and she was wearing Burberry pants! Just liked Frederik“s. :P
Old 05-14-2004, 04:27 AM
Majesty

there are pictures at IBL from the yestarday lunch
Old 05-14-2004, 04:39 AM
Courtier

I LOVED Martha-Louise's gala dress!!

Such a soft colour to the gown and her colouring (blue eyes and reddish blush to the skin) really looked nice with it!!!! :flower: :flower:
Old 05-14-2004, 04:46 AM
Commoner

their are no one from the jordan royal family why??????????
Old 05-14-2004, 05:03 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by nicky81@May 14th, 2004 - 9:46 am
their are no one from the jordan royal family why??????????
becouse they are not there. maybe they will be at the wedding in a few hours
Old 05-14-2004, 05:06 AM
Commoner

thank you alot josefine i am really interesting to them their...... :flower:
Old 05-14-2004, 05:16 AM
Gentry

This is really exciting! I have to say that all of the royal ladies look absolutely stunning and the men look so handsome! I think it would be awesome to actually be there and witness the royals walking past you...kinda like on the red carpet at the oscars :P This may sound funny to some ppl, but in that red dress, Mary reminds me of vivien leigh as scarlett o'hara..with the dark hair and and pale skin..she is Sooo gorgeous! :flower: As a girl, I think it's great to have women like Mary to look upto.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Just watching the video. They had an excellent China set with their monogram on it. Very nice dishes.

"I think it would be awesome to actually be there and witness the royals walking past you...kinda like on the red carpet at the oscars"

There is a red carpet. They just showed it. You should be there! :P