Felipe, Prince of Asturias & Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano: 22 May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quick question most likely a very stupid one but when Letizia presented her bouquet to the Virgin of Atocha who were the people there - were they specially invited quests or members of the public. Did the King and Queen also go with Letizia and Felipe?

Never seen them before, thanks fanletizia! :flowers:

Yes, than you very much!!
Considering there is Carla Vigo Ortiz or Erika Ortiz on them, I suppose these pictures have surfaced recently?:sad: :flowers:

I hope I posted these links right... and I hope no one else has posted them.
NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling
From Nett-TV
Just two looong clips (but worth it) from the wedding and the banquet (its Bankett on the page). By the way, anyone want to do the watching for me and see if Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg shows up on the video at the banquet? I don't think my keyboard will function since I found him on the wedding video and immediately started to drool:wub::lol:. And poor felipe must of been bored to death before Letizia arrieve. It was hard even for me to wait...and I'm only on my computer.

Hey Puppigurl, thanks for posting! :flowers: Should the video start automaticly or do I have to do something to watch it? Because when I simply click on it nothing happens...

Thanks for posting those pictures fanletizia, I haven't seen them before.

F - I want you, I want you so much, gorgeous!

AAAYYYEEEEE! Oy, that's so hot, I fell of my chair!:brows:

Her_Majesty said:
Thanks for the pictures, Redferns!
I didn't notice before how beautiful Letizia's Bouquet was!
The single cornstalks were fitting perfectly to the embroidery on her collar.
Really beautiful.

Those are actually ears of wheat. Ears of wheat are the symbol of fertility, I believe. Everything in her bouquet symbolized something. Somewhere in the very beginning of this thread, someone posted what everything was.

fab pics there, crisiñaki! thanks so much for those. i loved the first one; that was a marvelous photo of Erika and Telma (suddenly felt poignant and sad when i saw it.)

Her dress was more like a coat then a dress IMO. But it was a nice wedding coat then. :p

I loved the pictures...Make me remember the day I saw the wedding by TV. I was furious, for it was raining a lot and I thought that a Royal wedding must have at least a little sun in it!!!! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

All these pictures are wonderful. I'm pretty sure that I've only see them here.

The only thing...uh...I don't know how to say it....The only thing are some of the women hats! :lol: I never liked these enormous hats that don't allows to see the person's face!!!! I know they are stylish and all, but...I don't like them and never will. :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Thanks a lot for all the pics and news videos.
The wonderful shots abaout the Letitia's sisters are absolutly tremandous. It's true as was wrotten by a spanish journalist - I don't remember who- that "the Ortiz'sisters are absolutly beautiful.

I had never saw the little Carla so near. Poor beautiful baby girl !

Last edited:
Nice pics. Thanks

I love the one with Letizia and her nieces.. She's like the cool aunt everyone's got to have!

I'm not a big fan of hats either Vanessa. Sometimes they look good, but some hats are like... too much!! :ROFLMAO:

Poor little Carla... :sad:

Oh, I've already posted the link in the thread dedicated to the 3rd Wedding Anniversary, but I re-post it here, in case you haven't noticed it:

NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling

Last edited by a moderator:
Although, It was raining in her wedding, now I look back and it wasn't too much, after the ceremony they had a shining sun and everything looked amazing.

Last edited:
I watch the wedding of Felipe and Letizia from tape sometimes. I liked the religious seremony and the dignity of the wedding. Letizia´s wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous, it is definitely one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I´ve ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this is soooo cute! Thank you so much, Crisiñaki!

According to this video, they start talking about where to plce the branch.

Then we have:

F - How good it fits on you!" (referring to the dress)

After a while...

F - How are you feeling?
L - Good... but the weather!!... Nervous?
F - Yes...

They caress each other's hand, Felipe stares at Letizia and says:

F - How nervous you are!

They laugh. Then he asks:

F - What's the next music?
L - Lord, if only I had the program here... I'm tired and you? Are you fine? Are you happy?... It's so hot here!
F - I want you, I want you so much, gorgeous!

L - Everything is so beautiful!

Then out of the chuch, Letizia turns to Pertegaz: "Erything is very good! Thank you!"

In the end, Letizia tells Felipe:
L - Wait, wait a second, the cameras are over there!
F - Change the arm!
L - What?
F - Put the branch on the other hand and wave...

I don't remember reading this!!! How funny and sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom