Felipe, Prince of Asturias & Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano: 22 May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia does look great.

I love her dress, very simple and elegant...just like her.
:flower:

Her earrings sparkle too! Cool. I like the collar.

Aww. Little Victoria.

the rain really spoiled it for her

Kind of quick and it looked like the bridesmaids had some trouble.

Originally posted by Sushigurl23+May 22nd, 2004 - 4:18 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sushigurl23 @ May 22nd, 2004 - 4:18 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:59 am
Smile, Sofia! Smile!
how long is the entire ceramony? [/b][/quote]
about an hour

Originally posted by Sushigurl23+May 22nd, 2004 - 5:18 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sushigurl23 @ May 22nd, 2004 - 5:18 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:59 am
Smile, Sofia! Smile!
how long is the entire ceramony? [/b][/quote]
Yes but she could have smiled more at the beginning.

they can hold hands now, if they wanted to right?
Because in Fredrick's wedding, I saw them hold hands almost from the beginning, it was so touching and they were constantly whispering something to each other.
These two here look to frightened to really look at each other. It could just be, because this is just the beginning of the ceremony

Originally posted by Dennism+May 22nd, 2004 - 4:15 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 22nd, 2004 - 4:15 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chatleen@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:13 am
I miss the spanish people in the pictures. Aren't their any spaniard waving with flags in front of the church???
There are a few of them. You can certainly hear them. [/b][/quote]
Yep, I've seen some umbrellas now ;)

Originally posted by pdas1201@May 22nd, 2004 - 5:21 am
they can hold hands now, if they wanted to right?
Because in Fredrick's wedding, I saw them hold hands almost from the beginning, it was so touching and they were constantly whispering something to each other.
These two here look to frightened to really look at each other. It could just be, because this is just the beginning of the ceremony
They are just nervous. Don´t know about the holding hands part.

I see the pages and the flower girls are having their own fun :lol:

Yes, pages and flower girls often do. This is rather boring for them. I was surprised to see a peck from Felipe at the beginning.

Originally posted by pdas1201@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:24 am
I see the pages and the flower girls are having their own fun :lol:
mostly juanito and froilan who are having their own fun. pablo and the girls are sitting down quietly.

I don't know I just thought that Fredrick and Mary were more romantic......
Just a thought on my part

Letizia grandmother, Menchu, is reading some passages

I see leticia is crying.......that is so sweet :heart:

I hope Felipe does not start crying. It is contagious!

I like the way the church is decorated with flowers, and the spanish surroundings are definitely more grandiose than the danish.

But imo the danish wedding was more romantic. Show some feelings, Felipe!

when her grandmother, menchu, was reading from the bible

I agree exactly, chatleen, they are not showing any emotion like fredrick and mary were showing.
Mustn't say this, but they look 'almost bored'

Originally posted by Chatleen@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:36 am
I like, the way the church is decorated with flowers, and the spanish surroundings are definitely more grandiose than the danish.

But imo the danish wedding was more romantic. Show some feelings, Felipe!
i agree! i liked the danish royal wedding more... this one is a bit boring...

Back
Top Bottom