Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The next item on the menu is Salmon en Croute. Still a long time before we get to see the dancing...

I was actually surprised to see King Abdullah there. I dont recall him attending another royal wedding as King? Can someone confirm? I certainly remember seeing Rainia at a couple of the weddings. As well as Hassan, Savarth, Ali and Rym.

I am a little shocked that Noor came. I don't recall her being friends or interacting with Victoria. I can't think of any even that they have both attended. But what do I know.

Last edited:
Here in Scotland it's 21.30, and the sun is still shining. But we're behind Europe by one hour.
We have the same hour and here in Portugal is dark night already

Wasn't Daniel's father going to make a speech also?

Seriously, QSilvia is talking non-stop since the beginning of the dinner. She must have vast small talk arsenal :)

At 11:30 (5:30) here I have to leave :( I might miss the cake cutting and i definitely will miss the dancing I hope there's pics and videos on youtube!

Daniel's father is about to toast!!

Daniel's father is giving his speech...

Daniel's father is making his speech now!

Will we have a speech of Victoria or Daniel?

Olle Westling is giving his speech, he's a good speaker. I wish I could understand him.

It's totally normal in the summer - here in Finland the time is an hour ahead Sweden's time and it's not that dark here either!

That's amazing! I'm not used to that. I'm used to the sun going down at 8:30 the lastest. All that sunlight must make the day even more exciting:flowers:

This reception is really long. They need to cut the cake and dance already. Even Victoria looks tired.

Daniel's father is a much more natural public speaker than the king. His tone/delivery is very eloquent. I wish I could understand him!

i thought victoria and prince ali were or once were great friends, but no pics for him inside anywhere. i wonder if shell have time to greet him atleast?

Wahhhh, my dad keeps on asking me why am I not sleeping yet. Daniel's father is having his speech and it seems very funny. THe guests keep on laughing...

When is Prince Daniel gonna speak to his bride? soon?

Seriously, QSilvia is talking non-stop since the beginning of the dinner. She must have vast small talk arsenal :)

I always do wonder what the royals, who usually end up sitting next to someone they barely know, talk about for a whole dinner! :lol:

Madeline Victoria, what time is it where you are? I've been fortunate in my time zone, I didn't have to be up before 7 and this will be over long before it's late in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom