Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are they holding hands like that?
Daniel looks like he's shaking.

I love how they both grasp the rings between their hands.

Aww, Daniel couldn't get Victoria's ring on properly!

Oh Daniel just wiped his tears...

Victoria and Daniel are both (almost) crying! :wub: Such a beautiful wedding!

As usual the simple CP looked amazing ; loved her !!!
Disappointed by Rania's choice and Noor's , princess Saravth looked great and happy ...
As far I liked Maxima's , MM and Mathilde they all looked stunning and the hairdo's are lovely ...

Aww, Daniel couldn't get Victoria's ring on properly!

When my brother got married the same thing happened to him.
He couldn't get the ring on, but he did soon enough.

Oh goodness, I am crying. This is so beautiful!

I think everyone is crying.

Aww, that's so sweet that Daniel cried...I'm actually starting to warm up to him. (Haven't been his biggest fan in the past.)

A breathtaking wedding and a breathtaking couple! Have you seen her cameo bracelet too?!

OMG, im getting teary eyed now, they are so cute and both seem so emotionel and happy!!

I love royal weddings!!!

The music is giving me chills. LOVELY.

gosh...I'm crying as a baby...I saw CP Mary and Frederik crying too...Daniel will be a great husband and a good Prince. God bless this beautiful couple!!!

Queen Silvia surprised me.
She looks absolutely amazing!
I can't find the words really.

I tihnk it means she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute!!

I wanna see this but I can't stream the site on the first site cause of where i live

CrownPrincess5, I totally agree about Silvia - she looks amazing. Generally I think she dresses too immodestly for her age (in things that would look better on her daughters), but she looks WONDERFUL today.

It wasn't just us and the bridal couple crying - I saw Princess Benedikte looking rather teary as well. I don't think she and Victoria are particularly close, but I've heard she's always been the emotional one in the Danish royal family.

Back
Top Bottom