Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am also enjoying the singers. I do 18th century reenacting here in the US - it's fun!

Agree!

Dutch princesses are usually a mess.
I agree other than Maxima - they really have trouble dressing. I'm all for having personal style...but let's be serious. They both look horrible.

Well you just only have to watch the faces of the guests

has anyone seen Maxima, Mette-marit and/or Mary?:ermm:

I havent seen them in a long time now, but I went to the kitchen a couple of times, maybe they were seen then.

I havent seen them in a long time now, but I went to the kitchen a couple of times, maybe they were seen then.

I've seen Mette-Marit at the dinner but I haven't seen Mary for a long long time!

Their husbands seem to have lost them too.

Who is going to the brunch tomorrow?

I just saw Willem-Alexander

Any minute now - the first dance as a married couple....

isn't it rude to leave before the bridal waltz???

rosana said:
And Daniel wore those awful glasses!!
I'm glad he wore his glasses. I like him much better with his glasses then without them. ;)
I actually like the singers/dancers. They're from the Romeo and Juliet choir, and the romance of the whole thing works so well for a wedding. I don't know why some of you are complaining about it. It's totally non-offensive.
Completely agree. What a lovely idea. :flowers:

I won't be surprised if Rania really left.
Throughout the whole wedding day she looked bored and tired.

Poor princess Nathalie, she must be exausted too, carrying that huge belly aroud is not easy, she should go now, I know Victoria would understand ...

Is a copy of Daniel's speech up?

Kings of Norway, Queen Silvia, Queen Sofia, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik, King Carl-Gustaf, Kin Albert and Queen Paola, King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie are arriving

they seem to have vanished from the place, im keeping a keen eye out for them:D

Back
Top Bottom