Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's why Q Margerethe and her sisters were required to onverse with empty chairs when they were young.
That's hysterical. The funniest thing I've ever heard. I have a friend who was an only child and she told me she use to converse with a towel in the bathroom. She was pro at small talk too.

im not very into deep thing :( lol but reading olles speech almost made me cry. i wonder if all there get a pointer on how to cheere "properly" before the reception lol.

QR's nose seems extermley small from the side profile!!!

I'm gonna bang my head soon I have to leave and run errands hurry up with the cake and dance!

Anybody can tell me why the Crown Queen victoria kissed the husband's hand? In my opinion it should be the other way around!
See it at:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden weds Daniel Westling
probably she's kissing the wedding band. my cousin and her husband kissed eachother wedding bands during the mass on their wedding they.and, also, it's a really tender gesture. don't mind if it was herto do it. she just wanted to do it

Daniel's speech! "Princess of my heart" :wub:

His speech is in some parts in english

Prince Daniel's Speech.
He referred to Victoria as Princess of my Heart. :heart:

Can we watch it in Germany as well? I thought they stopped soon after the wedding ceremony to show it here...?

Ohhh :wub: thirty letters for each day she would be away :wub:

Daniel is nervous!! But so sweet!!!

I love that he is not reading it, but he has memorised it.

he's a wonderful man. they're soooo romantic....I love them!!!

Back
Top Bottom